Bugged with DTDC , Suggest a better Courier company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of late am really tired of these dtdc chaps , they dont deliver for days , have lost in a few packets but i have had to bear them because the other carrier that i use GATI is not severing many many locations. am looking for some alternative ,

blazeflash , first flight , maruti , professional , afl . which one do i opt for ??

I've used Professional a few times and they are good. Even First Flight is good. GATI too is good, but too bad they are not covering all areas. How about FedEx the world's best?

I thought DTDC was one of the better ones in India after Blue Dart I guess. :O

Out of the one's listed by you , Blaze flash and First Flight are good I think.

Do not even think about Professional Couriers , they are the most Unprofessional courier company in the history of courier companies.

if you (and the buyer) can bear the cost, then I guess BlueDart's the way to go... maybe you can strike a bulk deal with them or something....

I've used Blazeflash regularly.... never had any problems whatsoever... DTDC's degraded badly!!

BlueDart may meet your needs - you'll have to open an account with them based on your shipping requirements and then you'll be able to ship at pretty cheap rates. Also you can look to open an account with TNT couriers for better rates.
Don't even think of Professional. Blazeflash is also much worse than DTDC. First Flight is good in my experience but pretty much the same at DTDC so service depends on their local offices' staff.

Well, if GATI is not serving, DTDC is ur best bet.
I had three packets missed with First Flight. Its bad for remote areas.
Professional is good atleast gets the work done.
Blazeflash has lots of crap issues with taking computer stuff and they feel like they are the best out dere...:p

Seriously, there is nothing like GATI(fastest service). Apart from this look at Professional Courier. :cool2:

joy1 said:
I thought DTDC was one of the better ones in India after Blue Dart I guess. :O

Out of the one's listed by you , Blaze flash and First Flight are good I think.

Do not even think about Professional Couriers , they are the most Unprofessional courier company in the history of courier companies.

-10 Professional.

~LT

GATI by far is the best , expensive but better. they keep the packets in a good shape, 99% regions they serve they deliver quickly as well , dont have knife cut thru the packets like dtdc . these DTDC people are lunatics , they opened one of the packets , removed the packing checked it. and then coz they were unable to restore the packing sent it back me saying the door was closed.

I would say go for TNT ..the service is really good and even the rates are fairly decent.once you open up a account with TNT they give good discounted rates :)

also provide pickup services. try TNT.

^ TNT again same issue , they dont serve many location. gati n tnt are like same level of people but service coverage is very limited to major cities only

Hmm.. DHL? I mean seriously, if none of the local courier firms are up to the mark, DHL might be the only option.

^ DHL is international , for local they are tied up with blue dart. expensive period and dont serve as many locations as dtdc.

blazeflash , firstflight are the only ones serving remote locations also

Blazeflash is No.1 worst courier service in the world. We lost 2 parcels, andy shaw is the sufferer, he sent 2 pen drives and both were stolen by them.

dtdc has been really good for me.

Have orsered at least 15 odd things from KMD without any hassles. Only once did dtdc screw the package when i had ordered my AE2s from Tech2, and in that case as well i am very sure that the Tech2 guys are to blame for the horrendous packaging.

Anuj (Mediahome) knows better the experience we've had with Gati. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back