Monitors Building a LCD projector

Ameet148

Adept
Hi

Me and my friend is building a DIY LCD Projector.
So here we need a bit of help.We actually need a 15" monitor having 1080p or as high as possible with least price.So, can you guys suggest where on online can we find this thing.
As we will finish it we will post the videos of making of it bit by bit.

Thank you

Ameet148 said:
Can anybody suggest where to buy Osram Metal Halide bulbs online.

where do u stay??..if mumbai u can get them locally. If u cant buy one get hallonix brand with marshall ballast. Lamp has 1yrs warranty and ballast 1.5yrs
I used them for building mine.

theboxh.jpg

described.jpg

boltc.jpg

Well made man.
Congratulations.
One thing. Try using a ladle reflector(get it polished and buffed at any metal workshop)
Make it adjustable.
I had tried your approach. The ladle reflector is much better (brighter).
Stripped the lcd?

^^stripped the lcd??

Actually m getting quite satisfactory results with this reflector i tried laddle too...But didnt get uniform brightness. Only thing to be taken care of is that the reflector should be in axis and in the focal length of the lamp.

M done making it and the above screenshot is taken from on wall of the projected screen.

ballistic said:
Stripped the ag?

Nopes wasnt needed as the image was quite clear and bright:D. Using 400w lamp:eek:hyeah: . Cooling had to be redesigned. I put an intake 120mm and that does the job. Top trapezoidal chamber pouring through the slot on the lid directly to the lcd and the lens

Hi

I got my lenses from lensel optics and also got a osram lamp.But now I want to buy a 15" LCD without any fcc issues.So, please suggest me where to buy and which model to buy online?

Thanks in advance

Back