Bulk Order from www.coolpc.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hello people.

I am gona order some of the stuff i need from www.coolpc.com.au

We had really long thread regarding this but noone tooka any initiative. So I am taking inititative as unless someone does its not gona happen.

I have fixed the date of order to 10th June 2005. This is final and wont change.

If anyone else wants to order some stuff then you have the time till 9th of june to confirm your order.

Conditions for orders are listed below.

1.I will order stuff for you only on receipt of payment equal to the cost of the product.

2.Your payments must reach me by 6PM on 9th June 2005

3.Shipping will be borne by me when i order as shipping charges will depend on how many people are buying and how much total weight it is. And in the end shipping will be divided proportional to the weight and size of your product.

4. YOu pay me the shipping when your items get here in India.

5. If any customs duties are charged, individual pays for them as all items are charged saperately. If its charges as lumpsome then we divide the duty as per the cost of product equally.

6. You can collect your product from me or i will ship it to you. Shipping costs to be paid by the buyer.

The shipping charges are very reasonable and also duties are now really low on PC products. the max duty as of now is like 9% or so.

I have the import license so our items will get cleared preety soon. But remember shipping takes 2-4 weeks.

So everyone who wants to order post here. And remember MAX limit that i can order is total 25K. Bcoz thats the limit of my credit card.

I can tell you that you can trust me with your money. I have had successful trades with quiet a few people here and at TE and none has lost their money. ;)

So post here.

If I am not here when shipment arrives my brother will handle it.

use www.xe.com/ucc for AU$ conversion.

funky am in , need a cooler for my Gigabyte 6600 GT AGP , have been looking around a lot on the net but havent found anything appropriate , i wud really appreciate if u cud suggest since am totally unaware, and yea , shud be on the website u mentioned ....but ofcourse ...;).....will e-transfer u the money , and hell yea , we all trust u :cool2:

EDIT : Found what i was looking for , its : Zalman VF700-Cu , one of the handful or rather one of the only two b**ches which kinda fit the unconventional design of 6600 GT AGP , though am kinda skeptical of it fitting on my gigabyte 6600 GT ( it fits on the xfx 6600 gt AGP since the rialto bridge heatsink is rectangularish unlike the gigabyte's one ) , will do a little bit more research on it . Anyway with the currency convertor specified by u , AUS 48$ = 1,584.78 INR

since i have no idea of the shipping and custom costs , jus gimme a general idea , am totally game for it ( though will confirm it by making the final payment :) or rather the initial payment .... jus wanna confirm it will fit and be a lil pally to the rialto bridge heatsink )

I can put in a good word for you guys if needed maybe even try and get ya'll a discount. I know some of the folk there...tell me if you want me to do so...

Hi ragin.
The zalman does fit the AGP 6600gt properly. ya it looks odd as it sits at an andgle but it firs.

About shipping.
The rates are not that bad compared to anyone else.
A 3KG box is like AU$35 or so and 5 KG box is AU$47, 9KG box is AU$72.
So more the people that are in lesser will be the share.
The minimum shipping is like AU$17(0.8KG box).
So it all depends on how many people are in and total weight. More the people lesser will be the share/person. ANd we will divide it as per the weight of the product in right proportion.
So unless you are ordering something really heavy the max you will have to pay is $17.
If we exceed the minimum shipping which is almost certain as my parts are almost 1KG the shipping becomes proportionally cheaper.
On the 9th when i have all the orders i will calculate the shipping and post it by 9PM that night so everyone will get the idea. If anyone has to back out then he will have time till next morning and i will refund his money.

funkymonkey posted 2.82 minutes later:

cngn said:
I can put in a good word for you guys if needed maybe even try and get ya'll a discount. I know some of the folk there...tell me if you want me to do so...
Well sure man. Point them here and let them know what we face here in India.
Also I have account with them and i am their 3 year old customer.

And Quad, yes they are more expensive. but they are one of the very few shops that ship to india and almost everything will be more expensive than US based shop.
The only US shop that ships here is the frozencpu and their minimum shipping is like US$72.

Guys, make sure you get what we dont get here.
There is no point in getting stuff which we have here.
Also look for the PSUs and case modding stuff. They have some preety impresive collection there of LED fans, CCFLs, UV cables, Casw window kits. and also large collection of HSF, watercooling stuff.

Funky, u wud be ordering on 10th June but u said elsewhere that U r leaving to Singapore and then to US on 17th June. When wud u get back and in the mean time wud ur brother follow up on the order and dispatch it to us all as soon as he gets it? and u'll be co-ordinating all this from whereever that u are? :D

I am comming back on 21st.
My US trip is postponed to july.
And from past experience i know astuff wont make it here till 21st. It takes minimum 2 weeks.
And yes if it comes my brother will be here to co-ordinate and dispatch it on time.

HEHEHEHE!!!!

Lucky fellow........ The US is the best place to visit for us tech geeks. What do you plan to buy from there Funky????

Nothing. I cant buy anything while on that trip. I will be bringing home loads of medical instruments for my father's hospital. And its sure gona fill up every last inch of space. And with those instrument bringing a PC hardware will be too risky. but if R520 is available by then then it might be too hard to resist.
I got almost everything now. I got DFI, i have venice. I got my watercooling setup. all i dont have is tccd. It will finally boil down to space. And there aint gona be much left for sure.
Thats why i am ordering now from coolpc, otherwise why would I?

But RAM will not take much place in your baggage. It is one of the lightest and smallest items.......

And I did not see any RAM on coolpc. Will check again though.......

Yeah i will probably get the RAM, provided enough $$$s are left :p
Coolpc is dedicated PC/console cooling and modding supplier.

i need 2 or 3 led 80mm fans for my 1000amg cabinet. preferably blue. can u guys suggest me which to order from this coolpc site.

the coolermaster fan seems good & is the best seller

http://www.coolpc.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=548
also let me know if this is of good use & makes a diff to the agp card cooling, i guess it should

http://www.coolpc.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=127_43&products_id=621
this also looks interesting to me. any1 thinking of getting this
http://www.coolpc.com.au/catalog/index.php?cPath=126_52

CM=highly recommanded i used to have them sold to mask. I bought them for 1.1K. So $10 is damn good price.

Card cooler is in my MUST haves list. It brought down my temps by 10C.

For sleeving you will need to remove your molex connector and then sleeve the wires. So you will also need molex removing tool which is available on coolpc in the tools section.

The other option is spiral wrap.

hey stormblaster.. hmm me too looking at buying the same fan... artic cooling pro 2l...
hmm do post here whatever funky tell ya..
thanks!

artic cooling pro 2l is a molex fan.
Dosent have RPM readout.
The CM has RPM readout as well as a 3pin to molex convertor( they have started shipping with convertor now).
So CM is better deal if you plan to use it on your processor and would like to monitor RPM of the fan and you can use it as a case fan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back