Bumblebee gets a new home .:D

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
After using the PC on a bench setup for almost 6-7 months thanks to the mood-swings of my motherboard , I was finally able to get the whole system working and put it back in the 690 .Also shifted to a new place so a new desk which is much bigger than the older cramped up table :ashamed: .

Not much changed in hardware other than a few TB upgrades :p Here presenting the resurrection of my rig - Bumblebee :D

Special thanks to my friend Metalspree for getting those awesome Transformer posters all the way from NZ !

p10703341067x800.jpg

p1070337600x800.jpg

p1070345600x800.jpg

p10705121600x1200.jpg

p10705171600x1200.jpg

p10705211600x1200.jpg

who's the chick in the last pic?

congrats :) nice swanky and clean room... somehow looks like an office cubicle with that pinup board behind the pc.

The wallpaper in last snap is of Jaime Hammer :p.

The pin up board was initially meant for notes and study related material but those posters ended up there cause I couldn't find any other place for them :ashamed: .

wowl oooks g8 faeeehm ekdam super wud like to have such kind of rooom it goes so well with ur pc .. looknig gorgeouss :D Need my upgrade my rooom now

Nice setup finally .Congrats on new house as well :) .

There is a royalty fee you need to pay me for those original posters from hasbro :p

Makes me envy you just for the MX5021.I want to get back to India at the earliest just to get more eargasm's

Some AVB playing on those MX and some psychedellic flashing lights added to ur room setup would be nirvana for any trance /techno lover.. Great setup there, congos :thumb:

Thanks everyone :D The only thing missing on the desk right now is a hanger or stand for my D2000 .

@Mav, Yeah the complete CM-690 was bought from KMD ~2yrs back. He did the side panel and the black interiors.

@Guru , I modded the MX5021 with some help from Cranky,Gannu and this guide >>http://www.techenclave.com/guides-and-tutorials/modding-altec-lansing-mx-5021-dummies-130257.html . Dad helped me out with the difficult part of soldering .

@Hector, Metalspree (right above your comment :p ) got the posters from New Zealand.

@Radiohead. Its indeed an awesome setup for listening to some real good progressive / tech trance at night on the headphones :D

@Darky , Yeah I shifted to Vashi . Need to catch up with you soon.

Back