Buy a DVD Player with USB

karanboochra

Disciple
Hey guys..I want to buy a DVD player which has a USB input option .And can play XVID/DIVX formats also...

It shud also have a option that if i put a subtitle file in the same folder as the movie , then it plays the movie along with the subtitles...

Budget is 3k-3.5k ..Suggest some gud options

Most of the DVD players in the market support USB playback of DIVX/XVID. For your budget you could easily get some good Philips DVD Player.

Are you thinking of playing off USB Pen Drive / USB Harddisk? If Hard disk, most of the branded players can play only from Pen Drives. I've a BAJAJ player which plays from external Harddisk, it can also read from different partitions. :)

You can buy it here for ~2K

thogaibalu said:
Most of the DVD players in the market support USB playback of DIVX/XVID. For your budget you could easily get some good Philips DVD Player.
Are you thinking of playing off USB Pen Drive / USB Harddisk? If Hard disk, most of the branded players can play only from Pen Drives. I've a BAJAJ player which plays from external Harddisk, it can also read from different partitions. :)
You can buy it here for ~2K

I just want a DVD player that supports PEN DRIVES and can read movies from it .. Also , if a subtitles file is present in the movie folder in the PEN DRIVE, then it should play the subtitles also .. Can the BAJAJ and philips playerdo this?

^ Sorry for missing it out. Yeah, almost all players in the market which have USB port support .srt files. I doubt .sub files are supported.

I can confirm my Bajaj and Philips (checked in some friend's) can read divx/xvid movie from PEN DRIVE and also play .srt subtitles.

Back