Buying 2 iPad2's : Can someone help with discounts ?

rajshah

Skilled
Want to buy 2 iPad 2's for work ! :p (If we can get any work done !)
16gb or 32gb WiFi only !

Can some member help with discount through iStore / Croma / Vijay Sales ?
Or has any member bought for less than retail price in India officially ?

Any help will be appreciated :)

^ Thanks Rakshit. Too bad it's sold out.

Also, since you've been to and know a lot about China, the iPad 2 selling in China right now is the same one as India, right ?

Not crippled by any means ?

And also, do they have the Wifi version only or do they have Wifi + 3g also ?

Couldn't find much info online.

And one of my suppliers is in China as of now and leaving tomorrow.

He said his agent could get it from Golecha market. Any idea about the same ? Legit or fake ? Thanks! :)

^^Sorry but i dont have much clue about the market you are talking about. As far as ipad2 in China is considered, you should be getting the wifi and wifi + 3G versions there too and if bought from proper source it will be legit.

As in you check below (the apple written below is a link....this new theme...arrrggg)

Apple -> 3688 RMB (approx 26000, bit less than Indian price)

Newegg China is quite reliable and you get products mostly next day if in Shanghai.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

So check this price and accordingly it should be available in this price +- 10%

i suggest wait for few days say till around 19-20th June... as i highly suspect a very good monsoon offer by eBay while looking at current scenario of new online site,... eBay sure wanna hit back with great offers...

^^Yes this is good idea. Also since you plan to buy the ipad2 you will probably fall in the highest bracket of gift and whatever gift you get from ebay you can sell off later on and that selling price will be your discount. Good idea.

Hard to resist. It's difficult to wait when you are all charged up and ready to buy the gadget ! The excitement kind of dies down for me.

Let's see. Thanks for the inputs about the eBay offer.

Decisions decisions.

P.S. They have the iPad 2's at Vijay Sales / Croma and iStore, right ? Any idea if any of these guys would bargain a little ?

also 19th June is father's day... i am sure some or the other site will come with good discount...so i suggest just to keep that new gadget craving alive keep an eye on online discount sites...that might help you with the waiting time itch.. :)

Back