Budget 41-50k Buying 2nd hand laptop online safe?

Hello guys I am completely new to ebay
And I am planning on buying a 2nd hand laptop (probably not a macbook).
So, every seller I see .. they dont have returns .. but the product is covered by Ebay moneyback guarantee.
So should i rely on ebay for the guarantee or not.
Like what if the laptop i recieve doesn't work even though the seller says so while chatting?
If anyone has bought anything from abroad via Ebay here in INDIA, please do share your experience.
(A majority of sellers dont even ship to India XD)

Please guide me
With regards,
Shreyas

Please beware of customs, even if the product is used they charge exorbitant customs. Its not worth the hassle most of the times, especially for a laptop.

Also, importing used electronics is considered as e-waste. Although they (customs) generally don't care about small shipments, if you run out of luck you might end up with big fines.

if you look in OLX, lot of sales is going on with the Corporate used laptops that comes out of lease after three years. Usually you will get a good deal. I have seen T480 Lenova going as low as 30K that is very good for a solid professional laptop

if you look in OLX, lot of sales is going on with the Corporate used laptops that comes out of lease after three years. Usually you will get a good deal. I have seen T480 Lenova going as low as 30K that is very good for a solid professional laptop
Yes, check this option out. But, do your due diligence before purchasing, as they don't have any warranty usually. Especially check for battery health.

that's what shops do when selling stuff. add gst.
You did not get what I mean. Show price inclusive of gst like everyother site/buyer is doing I do not want a base amt and then when I click I get buying amt, coz buying amt is Im going to pay after all. If I have to file for gst that can also be done when shown inclusive.

You did not get what I mean. Show price inclusive of gst like everyother site/buyer is doing I do not want a base amt and then when I click I get buying amt, coz buying amt is Im going to pay after all. If I have to file for gst that can also be done when shown inclusive.
I got what you meant but this has been a practice with computer shops in the past. Delta Peripherals used to do it for a long time and few more shops. At the end of the day, if the price is agreeable to you, you're gonna buy it else not irrespective of what stage GST is added at.

Back