PC Peripherals Buying a new computer case - 5k budget

Hello everyone,
My budget is 5000 max and i want to buy a new pc case. My current cpu cooler is Hyper tx3 and Graphics card is GTX 760. I have one old 250 gb HDD, a Samsung SSD, an external 1 TB HDD and i will add a 2 tb HDD later. I want support for tall coolers, long GPU and plenty of airflow.
I have selected Deepcool Pangu V2 and Antec GX 900 (both are priced at 4500 including shipping). Which one to go for or is there any better option out there ? Thanks.

only one option I can suggest increase lil bit budget and get corsair carbide 400r or you can get it cheap if you are lucky coz its lil bit old cabinet. but great air flow and future expend abilities make it top cabinet in crowd.
its heavy all metal, rough and tough, no cheap feeling. plus front led fans are great looking

Thanks for the reply but i have seen corsair carbide 400 in a local shop and it is overpriced as compared to Deepcool Pangu V2 . I finally bought Circle cc 830 and i am extremely satisfied with its looks,quality,cable management,externally mountable top fan feature and 3 LED fans.Installing HDD and SSD in this case is a breeze. I bought it for 4800 RS.

Last edited:
Back