Buying a PS2?

simph

Disciple
Hey folks, does anyone know a goodplace to buy a softcracked version of the PS2 at Bangalore? I have a backlog of games that I'd like to finish :)

Has anybody had a good experience with buying from Sony direct. They have been a pain so far (inadequate knowledge) and they never have the parts one needs.

oh :p didnt notice that

but the cost of an original PS2 from sony showroom is Rs. 6k for this Diwali

so softcracked one should cost about Rs. 4k

I'm stuck at Pune for two more days. After that back to Bangalore :)

Will probably delay the purchase as I'm also budgeting for a entry/mid gaming PC. Only part acquired so far is a Graphics card, so plenty of room for .... erm budgeting?

I'm sure it will have futher 'protections' on it. Or is Sony doing a good thing and not removing anything atleast this time.

PS2 is making enough money to make up for the losses from the PS3. Sony has to get some magic out there to get the PS3 to really sell. A God of War 3 maybe? I would have made God of War 2 a PS3 release. That would have sold. he he.

6800 Rs is what Mr.Vikram quoted. Didn't get to ask whether it was soft modded or not. Hmmm. I'll just visit the shop and check it out sometime in the weekend.

U will have to bargain Hard..and these r soft modded already.

Tell him at that price u cud buy it off Sony ...Tell him to throw in another controller at least.

I think I will do that :)

Cos if not I'll just get one on my next visit to Delhi or Pune. Apparently in Pune one Sony World even does the Softmod and provided loads of Game Disks too. LMAO>

The requirement to buy in Bangalore is just for convenience.

the new slimmer ps2..

0895781702491092.JPG

more at the link below:

Tons of pics of the new skinny PlayStation 2 - Engadget

Back