Budget 0-20k Buying Advise : Best shops in Pune for branded PC parts ?

xr0x0rx

Recruit
Hey Folks,

I have searched through several forums but it seems that there are hardly any good shops to buy good quality PC components and peripherals in Pune. I know there is a very big market for the same in Mumbai and people who want to do some serious shopping go there to get best bargain rates, but for small upgrades and buying only 1-2 items like in my case, going to Mumbai doesnt seem a good option.
Do you guys know any good shops in and around Pune who provide PC components from good brands and at a comparable prices ? I am currently looking for a B85/H87 MoBo and a Compact Case (maybe cooler master ).
Also any shops you know who sale good quality second hand components too ? Pl lemme know asap.

Thanks in advance !
Cheers !!![DOUBLEPOST=1442739122][/DOUBLEPOST]To start off I will list one shop that I know atleast gives a good bargain price i.e 'House of Computer' on Shukrawar Peth. However they dont have branded/imported stuff.

Last edited:
It's a really small market and most retailers don't stock up on uncommon products and mostly end up ordering it from the distributor or another dealer upon request.
B85 boards are pretty much available anywhere unless you look up some weird model on newegg or tech sites that isn't available in India.
I usually go here http://www.deltapage.com/content/price.htm since it's a good source for checking what boards can be sourced easily in India along with their cheapest rates, Pune prices are on an average Rs.200 more than the ones listed here.

Do check out S-Tech computers on Shankarsheth road or Havok Nation in KP (They also have FB presence so you can drop them a message and get a quote).

@psyph3r Thanks mate ! I will check with these stores.. I am not looking for anything fancy, just a Gigabyte B85M-D3H and a compact CoolerMaster/Antec/NZXT case. However I dont want to spent retail price on them as this is kind of my secondary build. I live in US and have a sick setup there. This is just for some occasional work and gaming when I come back home for few weeks each year. I would rather prefer a good resell/second hand deal !

For competitive pricing and reasonable bargaining try-
1. GV Sales, Mittal Court Rasta Peth near Lal Deval
2. Aditi infotech Saniwar Peth near Vir Maruti
3. Ankita Sales behind Kulkarni petrol pump, near Alka theatre
4. Sujata Computers, Nal Stop ~avoid this guy

Back