Car & Bike Buying an Scooter, Any options other than Suzuki Access [Bought 3G]

You may also need to consider the storage space for helmet, not all offer the same space. Else, you would need to get a lock for the full-face helmet to lock & leave it outside.

If other members of the family too would be using the scooter, you would have to make them take the test. If pick-up is a factor - Wego, Zest & Jupiter are all contenders. Zest is the lighter of the TVS trio.
For shorter people, Pep+ is the best bet. Lower power, but very light & easy to handle. And, as the power is lower 90cc vs 110-125cc, the risk of burst of acceleration is lower if the driver is not careful.
Recently bought one - quite good.

New Activa is supposed to have telescopic suspension, check that aspect out.

Bought Activa 3G. Felt Accessories were overpriced and delicate than my old one. Front Aluminium beeding is too awful, will get it replaced.

LWCShM8.jpg

2TeUeZy.jpg

zDLxn7z.jpg

Even the back beeding isn't fancy but acceptable.
Tm9I26N.jpg

B7S7aVP.jpg

fH4m2zO.jpg

Felt My 2months old Activa is better than the 3G Model. Will update on Any differences (Handling, Mileage Etc. between these Two.
Honda is definitely ripping off customers on its sub standard accessories.

Last edited:
Bought Activa 3G. Felt Accessories were overpriced and delicate than my old one. Front Aluminium beeding is too awful, will get it replaced.

LWCShM8.jpg

2TeUeZy.jpg

zDLxn7z.jpg

Even the back beeding isn't fancy but acceptable.
Tm9I26N.jpg

B7S7aVP.jpg

fH4m2zO.jpg

Felt My 2months old Activa is better than the 3G Model. Will update on Any differences (Handling, Mileage Etc. between these Two.
Honda is definitely ripping off customers on its sub standard accessories.
Please give your review about this 3g model, have used earlier ones

Tomorrow i might be going to inquire about 3g and 125

What are the fuel efficiency figures of these scooters? 100/110/125cc?

I have a 6 year old FZ16. Because of it's low efficiency, I was thinking of exchanging(again, is that possible?) it for a scooter.

@swatkats - Whats the final price you paid for the 3G

Today i went to inquire and got a quotation of -

Activa 3G - 61500 with all accesories

Activa 125 - 70500 with all accesories

Delivery is available on the spot with all colours available

Location - Malad, Mumbai

I thought of going for 125 but i feel its costing a bit more, is it worth it ?

I paid 63k all inclusive of accessories + extra 3 years engine warranty.

Here lifetime tax is 9% and its makes the On-road price high. I drove 125 and 110cc 3G, 125cc has good pickup and telescopic suspension,which makes your ride even smoother..

125CC is definitely worth it, if you can spend around 70k. Personally,I don't like front looks of Activa 125.

Last edited:
@swatkats - thanks a lot

Though i didnt get time for a test drive, seems i will have to take a test drive to select

Will revert back

Also the price i mentioned are inclusive of all accesories, some of which are not needed, so the price might get reduced by 2k or 3k for both variants

First ask the sales person about the accessories they're fitting. Don't go with the Honda brand Accessories.If he's says Honda.. Don't buy

DISCOVERY brand accessories are far better and cost less.

Also the price quote which you got is for Alloy version, Go with Standard one,You wouldn't need disc brakes

Last edited:
Yes i was thinking of buying it without the accessories only and buying the required accesories from somewhere else

Disk brakes are only available in activa 125 deluxe version and i confirmed about the pricing, its of standard version

We used to purchase Honda vehicles from Dealer called fortune here, what they offer is completely VFM and discovery brand accessories. [emoji5]

Now from some other dealer.

Also RTO here is charging 5% extra for people who have 1 vehicle registered on their name.

Lame rules here.

An update after ~45 days, The Bike's is pretty good at handling and i don't feel tired even if am doing 80kms daily. Its better than ACTIVA 2G.
As for the Accessories, I found out from other dealers that i was charged 800 extra, Should have taken care of that.

Mileage wise, I am getting 40+/Ltr never noticed carefully. Could be up to 45/Ltr in city

Back