Buying Apple Earphones on Ebay ?? Advice..

murali1221

Disciple
Hello everyone... I want to buy apple earphones for my ipod.
I purchased last one from apple retailer..and it cost me quite a lot.. and that has gone broke now..

I don't want to spend that much again.. and I see a lot of apple earphones on ebay around 600.. and they say is original..

can I trust them and go ahead ??

murali1221 said:
Hello everyone... I want to buy apple earphones for my ipod.

I purchased last one from apple retailer..and it cost me quite a lot.. and that has gone broke now..

I don't want to spend that much again.. and I see a lot of apple earphones on ebay around 600.. and they say is original..

can I trust them and go ahead ??
No. You cannot trust them. :(

There are retailers selling the Apple earphones as Genuine, OEM and what not. None can be touted as being THE original one.

If you have a budget of 600 why nt get something like the Soundmagic PL11 or the Creative EP630. They are way better than Stock earphones from Apple.

Other option would be to start a [WTB] thread for Apple earphones in the market. Quite a few members never use the stock earphones. U might even get a unused one there.

some are genuine and some or not.asuming you are taking the earphones for music purposes than take a pl30 or something similar.

from a personal experience i would tell stay off buying your "so called" apple headphones from ebay.in. Most of them are never real for that matter as they promise.

Though getting the original one is a lil' too expensive. get it! Worth the prices arent they?

Apple Earphones are not just worth the money. Dont go after it. As eveyone suggested go for SoundMagic pl 11 in ear headphones. SoundMagic is a chinese OEM company and sells earphones with good sound quality at a very cheap price. They are the VFM earphones in this segment. Sould cost you around 600-700.

Do NOT trust ebay sellers, they all sell the knock-offs.

If you find someone selling his personal one, that may be a different story.

I got one for me through a friend who got it from the US, cost me Rs 500 and it's a 100% original.

Try that route or go with the advice you got above (PL 11 is the way2go)

If u want to take Apple Earphones for JUST music then DONT take it. They are crap.

Take SoundMagic PL11 as everyone said. Its way better then Apple stuff.

If you need to apple earphones for Music as well as the inbuilt Mic facility (assuming you are going to use with iphone) then i suggest you look for Soundmagic MP21 which too has a inbuilt mic and is compatible with Apple iphones

Back