Budget 20-25K buying apple phone /apple watch from cellbuddy

Scammers. Full on Scammers. Stay away. Defective phone was sold to me and when I returned it, I never got my money back. Even when I applied for a chargeback, they submitted a proof of original delivery. The bank sided with them and I was out 9K.
The only reason I took the risk was because only they were selling the 1st gen iphone SE. Don't lose your money and mind like I did.

hello guys so i was planning to picking up a apple watch and iphone se 1 st gen for a friend from cellbuddy ? has any forum member made their purchases from here coz price is tempting apple watch cellular series 6 44 - Rs 24900 iphone se 32gb for Rs 5500 :) local shop from i got my phone is quoting same watch for 26900/-

Forget about Series 6. Get the Apple Watch SE 2022 version if you do not need SpO2, VO2max and ECG. Otherwise, get the series 6 from local shop if it is a sealed pack. 26-27k is very good price for series 6. Also check if Series 7 comes in your budget. Series 7 has bigger display and it helps a lot.

@raksrules i called them few weeks back and they said these are open boxes products not sealed ones anyways i got a good deal on olx for a replaced series 6 watch :)
just heard from a forum member that these shops have qualified technicians who replace screen and battery you wont even figure out that phone was opened :(

Last edited:
@raksrules i called them few weeks back and they said these are open boxes products not sealed ones anyways i got a good deal on olx for a replaced series 6 watch :)
just heard from a forum member that these shops have qualified technicians who replace screen and battery you wont even figure out that phone was opened :(
Yup, a friend of mine bought a phone at a cheap price from a offline store and when he went to the service center they told the phone had a duplicate display, so yeah...these things are apparently rampant

he went to the service center they told the phone had a duplicate display, so yeah...these things are apparently rampant
The thing about iPhones display is that once it cracks, no matter where you go except the authorized service center, your phone will be repaired with duplicate third party screen, there are no OEM screen available in the aftermarket. If someone claims that they have an original screen that is just a scam.

There is one exception though, the only way to get OEM screen in aftermarket is if someone salvaged it from an another iPhone whose screen has never been replaced.

guys my friend wants to try ios so i recommended him to buy iphone se gen 2 he is getting used piece on olx for 14k i told him to buy sealed global piece for 17.5k rom a local dealer. does apple honor global warranty without bill.

Last edited:
Back