PC Peripherals Buying computer parts from Newegg.

Greetings,

Recently my power supply stopped working and i wanted to buy a new one. I was looking for Seasonic MII-12 Evo 520W as it has modular cables and all in black. The only problem is i can't find any retailer or any online site that sells the particular model.
So, if i buy the PSU from Newegg how will i deal with warranty and return, i mean what will the procedure since the product is being shipped from US through Newegg?

Sorry for piggy backing.
But i was considering upgrading a few PC components and is constantly in check of the prices.
Newegg is providing i5 7600k at 15k+ while it is coming to 18k+ from Indian stores.
Has anyone experience buying from there ?
What is the general community opinion regarding this ?

^ you did not consider paying GST and customs duty did you? Plus you won't get any warranty on imported products.

bro the party's over, you are late.

Don't bother with importing from outside, ask someone to bring it for you instead

Now you will have to pay 40% tax on personal imports above 2000 and GST on top of that.

Hello,

We have canceled your recent Amazon.com order(s) because we were unable to charge your credit card.

We are unable to determine why your credit card was declined. A charge can be declined for a variety of reasons, some of which may not be related to the validity of the credit card. For this reason, we often try processing the charge again at a later time.

You may want to contact your card issuer. Some issuers may place restrictions on electronic and Internet purchases.

The next time you place an order through the Shopping Cart, enter your new information in the payment section of our order form.

If you prefer to use 1-Click shopping, you can modify your settings for future 1-Click orders through the 1-Click Settings link in Your Account. Click "Your Account" on our website, then click "1-Click Settings." Sign in with your email address or mobile phone number and password. You will be able to change the options for any address in your address book, including the default credit card for each entry.

You can also add a new credit card to your Amazon.com account before you place an order. Click "Your Account" on our website (you may be prompted to sign in). Then click "Add a Credit or Debit Card" in the Payment section and follow the instructions to add your credit card.

To learn more about the payment methods we accept, visit the "Payments and gift cards" section of the Amazon.com Help pages: http://www.amazon.com/help

Sincerely,

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
=========================

I got this SMS

Dear Cardholder, An enquiry was made by AMAZON.COM to check the validity of your SBI Card XX1325. We wish to inform you that the same has been successfully validated.

Update.
Finally one order placed, no cancellation email yet.
But bought a card that I don't need. Msi rx 580 Armor 8GB VERSION.
Hope I find a 570 and then can cancel the 580

Greetings,

Recently my power supply stopped working and i wanted to buy a new one. I was looking for Seasonic MII-12 Evo 520W as it has modular cables and all in black. The only problem is i can't find any retailer or any online site that sells the particular model.
So, if i buy the PSU from Newegg how will i deal with warranty and return, i mean what will the procedure since the product is being shipped from US through Newegg?
https://golchhait.com/components/15...plus-bronze-certified-wired-power-supply.html

Back