PC Peripherals Buying Core i7 rig need help

Frnds i'm getting another i7 CPU for my frnd.BUDGET is 45k:ashamed: ..can stretch +2k.

pls help me with Mobo and ram

U can also suggest me totally different i7rig with in the budget

procy-i7 920 - Rs 14500

mobo-MSI X58 Pro E - Rs 10500 0r Suggest any other mobo (with in the budget)

PSU-Corsair VX550 - RS 5550

HDD-seagate 500GB 7200.12 32mb - Rs 2500

Cabby-CM Elite 335 Cabinet - Rs 2200

Gfx Card-Nvidia gtx 260 zotac OR xfx Price?!!

Ram-6GB(2Gbx3) Suggest pls (m not thinking abt Trichannel kit bcos of the budget)

Samsung DVD writer -- Rs 1000

*Prices which i've mentioned here is approximate, thot it may help u to helpme

thanx in advance:D

YEAH.. GO for I5 comes It will perfectly come in ur budget and those are really powerfulll. No need to get that combo.. msi mobos are bad dont go for it.. else keep the cpu and spend 2 k more get biostar tpower x58 good mobo :) but my bes advice is to go or i5 perfectly in ur budget

Dude ur RAM suggestion (2x3GB) is a trichannel kit. :D I think that'll cost you around 8-10k if sourced locally. I bought my GSkill 2x3 kit from memoryc.com and it cost me around 6K.

The 260GTX will also cost around 10K I think. Go for the Palit Sonic version.

But as the other guys have already said, at your budget, it'd be kinda hard to fit that in. If you can, wait a little and go for the i5 and also the new ATI DX11 cards. And in the interim, you could save up some more money. :D

ajish65 said:
Dude ur RAM suggestion (2x3GB) is a trichannel kit. :D I think that'll cost you around 8-10k if sourced locally. I bought my GSkill 2x3 kit from memoryc.com and it cost me around 6K.
gskill 6gb tri channel kit is 6.8k locally

why u going for 6 gb memory. You plan to run Win 64 ? if not then no use as 32 bit cannot use more than 3gb RAM.

so if u go for a 1x3GB kit u save money ....

same money saved u can upgrade ur 500GB HDD to a 1TB HDD.

and as Ajish said.... dont buy GTX260 sonic... i have it personally .... but DX11 cards around the corner. and the way ATI is approaching them they would be surely kickass

so hold on to your upgradating my friend.

Also my suggestion is to look at a better/bigger Cabinet.

for price references you can check Computers, Peripherals, Cameras, Laptops, Gaming Equipment Tech Heaven it has decent rates on line and they can tell you about availability too..

Do not compromise on the Motherboard/CPU/PSU.

You can stick to a low end GPU and RAM as of now and get better ones in the future whenever you have the moolah!

Um.. I'd say going with 2GB DDR3 as of now. Go with HX620W PSU instead and low-end GPU depending on the budget since DX11 is just on the verge! :D

Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P + i7 920 + Corsair HX620W + 2GB(4GB) DDR3 [the Value Series ones] + Low-End GPU + Seagate Barracuda .12 500GB + Samsung DVD + CM 335

And later on you can upgrade to a DX11 card and get better RAM! :D

Do confirm the prices. :)

thanx to all...

now i made my mind for i5:cool2: wot is the price of i5!!.which model is best performance?

pls suggest a rig for i5 with in the budget of 45k.no need of monitor, speaker,ups,keyboard and mouse

and also i'll go for 4 gb ram..

@Amien & sickizblank: thats a good mobo ..thanx:)

Karthi007 said:
Core i-5 750 - 10.7k(only one model is currently available)
Intel P-55 mobo - 6.7k(Dont know about the pricing of Gigabyte and asus mobo)
www.deltapage.com
thank u...:)

now i need to knw 2 things then i'm almost done

1.the price of Dual channel 2x2Gb 1333 DDR3Ram(corsair,G skill etc) and price of a single 2gb 1333 DDR3 ram tranced,kingstone etc

2.which mobo shud i go for Intel DP55WB or Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P(any one knw the price of this mobo) or else shud i go for some other mobo!?

kalla_maakri said:
thank u...:)

now i need to knw 2 things then i'm almost done

1.the price of Dual channel 2x2Gb 1333 DDR3Ram(corsair,G skill etc) and price of a single 2gb 1333 DDR3 ram tranced,kingstone etc

2.which mobo shud i go for Intel DP55WB or Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P(any one knw the price of this mobo) or else shud i go for some other mobo!?

1.no idea about ram prices
2.i think Gigabite is better than intel mobo

@paappi:thanx :)

now i have got some more options..

1)Intel DP55WB

2)Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P

3)GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD4 (micro ATX)

4)MSI P55-GD65

5)MSI P55-GD80

6)ASUS P7P55D

7)ASUS P7P55D LE

pls select a good one from this..

Budget:7k to 8k..cheaper will b better ;)

or else u can suggest some other mobo...:cool2:

thanx...

Back