Buying HD Network Media Player, Need Suggestion

I am looking for good HD network media player. I have 40 inch LCD and yamaha home theater but i have purchased it 3 years ago, it doesn't have HDMI port. So Media player should have coaxial output for audio to play over HT.
It should have Internet capability to play Internet radio, youtube videos. Can play multimedia files over local network. Currently i am using philips DVD player to play DVDs with it and it doesn't support files other than avi and Video DVDs.
It should play or support most multimedia file format.Any player with wireless capability would be great. I have shortlisted Playon HD2 and WD media player but dont know about WD's coaxial output. Please recommend good media player for me.

Hi,

Players with LAN port will be HDMI one, So it will be little expensive. But if you don't want network access, you will get lots of low cost players.

You can think of these players:

AC Ryan playon HD Mini

ASUS O!Play HDP-R1

Digital S/PDIF Out is there in both players.

Regards

Jijo

I am almost zeroed on Popcorn hour C200 after reading good reviews on Cnet, expertreveiws.co.uk. This is above my budget but due to very good reviews and as this player is future proof, i have decided to go for it. It has options like blue ray player along with HDD which is tempting me and of course ability to play 3D content. I have checked ebay and it is not available locally, so decided to order from company site. But 80$ for shipment is too much for me. Is there any way to get it cheaper here. I asked ICC to give quote and waiting for them

Warranty for Popcorn hour would be a problem in India. Do you like it to send to US all the time ?

Check out - iOmega Screen Play Director 1TB Media Player

7500 Rs with 1 TB Storage.

^^

Sir, New Firmware of iOmega Screen Play Director plays mkv super smooth.

It has inbuit 1 TB HD, Optical Out, HDMI Out, Normal TV out, All cables included with HDMI Cable , oh Yes, Downloads torrents also with port forwarding.

What else do you need in 7500 Rs ?

Back