Graphic Cards Buying suggestion for a GPU

Looking for a used GPU under 5K with DDR5 memory.The budget is flexible but only if the card performs to its fullest with my current config. I am looking for something that is not an overkill for my current config as I won't be able to fully utilize its potential. And yeah I also have low power SMPS
Would be using it to play some old games from last few years like AC series, Batman series, NFS series, Crysis etc
Current config on Win 8 x64
Pentium G2020 2.90 GHz
4 Gb DDR3 1333 MHz
Gigabyte B75M-D3H
Seasonic S12 ii 430W
HP 23" IPS LED
I have decided on some GPUs according to my budget but as I was not able to keep up with the current trend I don't know how these perform.
7770, 6850,6950,6970,7670, 6670,5850,5870
Dont have any idea about nvidia cards. :-(

Will I be able to use it at its fullest. I mean won't that be an overkill for my current config? I don't want to spend on something which I can't utilize fully

g2020 can handle 6850 without any bottlenecks. dont under estimate the power of g2020 just becuase it is called pentium:lol:. they are powerful enough unless you wanted to play crysis 3 on ultra settings 1080p with all eye candy settings.

g2020 can handle 6850 without any bottlenecks. dont under estimate the power of g2020 just becuase it is called pentium:lol:. they are powerful enough unless you wanted to play crysis 3 on ultra settings 1080p with all eye candy settings.
nah man. I like my proccy. Have used it to run Autocad and 3DS Max without any problem. Best proccy for budget conscious people like me. Anyway, how much you think should I pay for 6850 and which model is better?
BTW, won't I be able to play Crysis 3 on high settings with G2020?:( I was thinking of upgrading to i5 3450 or 3570 (I like 3570k but m not into overclocking) but only if need arises. Currently really happy with G2020. I saw someone sold his Sapphire 6850(with warranty) for 4500 and one sold his XFX 6850(under warranty) for 6k

nah man. I like my proccy. Have used it to run Autocad and 3DS Max without any problem. Best proccy for budget conscious people like me. Anyway, how much you think should I pay for 6850 and which model is better?
BTW, won't I be able to play Crysis 3 on high settings with G2020?:( I was thinking of upgrading to i5 3450 or 3570 (I like 3570k but m not into overclocking) but only if need arises. Currently really happy with G2020. I saw someone sold his Sapphire 6850(with warranty) for 4500 and one sold his XFX 6850(under warranty) for 6k

avoid xfx and msi. look for sapphire,asus ,gigabyte,HIS etc. i dont think you have to pay anything higher than 5k for 6850.similar performing 7770 is available at 7.6k locally . crysis 3 is a very demanding game. it will work with g2020 + 6850 with some changes in the settings. i5 will offer much more superior gaming experience. no need to get k series cpus, if you are not into overclocking.

avoid xfx and msi. look for sapphire,asus ,gigabyte,HIS etc. i dont think you have to pay anything higher than 5k for 6850.similar performing 7770 is available at 7.6k locally . crysis 3 is a very demanding game. it will work with g2020 + 6850 with some changes in the settings. i5 will offer much more superior gaming experience. no need to get k series cpus, if you are not into overclocking.

Thank you.I think I should go with sapphire as I have heard a lot about them. And as you said 6850 is similar to 7770, I think its good for me as I won't be playing new games (at least not much). And it would also help me keep it under my budget.
Only question remains is which edition/model to get. Any ideas here?

Thank you.I think I should go with sapphire as I have heard a lot about them. And as you said 6850 is similar to 7770, I think its good for me as I won't be playing new games (at least not much). And it would also help me keep it under my budget.
Only question remains is which edition/model to get. Any ideas here?

anything at lower cost will do.

Back