Budget Above 40k Buying used / refurbished Smartphones

You can try Olx too. Try to find products in warranty with bill and all accessories and box etc. Check minutely. I have bought numerous things including phones etc from Olx, so far never got cheated. Meet at public places or cafes. But you have to exercise caution and remember a deal which too good is suspicious.

You can also try Cashify.
They sell refurbished mobiles.

I highly doubt they actually "Refurbish" anything. Mostly thru just do spit cleaning and sell phones which are sold by others to them. I have iPhone 6S that physically is in great condition and I am sure they can sell it as refurb if they clean it but this one has aftermarket battery.

If I want to buy refurb phones, I would get from manufacturers directly. Not sure of others but apple refurbs are actually having new battery and I guess new shell too.

I'm trying to buy used/refurb iphones. Are Sahivalue and cex good for iphones ?
Not sure about iphones...but I have bought a Pixel in 2017 from cex and overall had good experience. Above that they also provide 2 year warranty for phones bought from them. So if the phone is out of company warranty and if you face any issue, you can take it to the cex store along with the bill and they will take care of the repair or service cost. I managed to use my phone for 4 years. And one time I got an issue with my phone, it was under cex warranty and so managed to get it repaired free of cost. So yea I would recommend buying them if they give good price for used iphone.

Not sure about iphones...but I have bought a Pixel in 2017 from cex and overall had good experience. Above that they also provide 2 year warranty for phones bought from them. So if the phone is out of company warranty and if you face any issue, you can take it to the cex store along with the bill and they will take care of the repair or service cost. I managed to use my phone for 4 years. And one time I got an issue with my phone, it was under cex warranty and so managed to get it repaired free of cost. So yea I would recommend buying them if they give good price for used iphone.
CEX has centres in Delhi ?

Back