Less than 10K Byond B65

Thor

Disciple
The Byond b65 has a 5 inch screen and selling for 5600 on naaptol. Are there any users here who can share their experience with it?
Is it worth buying?

Any other criteria besides the 5 in. screen & the price? There's also the Karbonn A25 with a similar price. At least that has a couple of youtube video reviews & user feedback elsewhere.

This is in reply to the PM, hope others can also benefit.
Naaptol called after a week, they didn't have stock so I bought it from Infibeam. Got delivery in 3 days.
The phone display is not as crisp or bright as the more expensive phones. Also, sometimes a power off/on is needed to get the network detected if on the highway. All other functions are perfect and the battery lasts forever.
The camera is 8 MP however the focussing is a bit tricky.
All in all, defnitely not a Samsung, but excellent value for money at the price.

This is in reply to the PM, hope others can also benefit.
Naaptol called after a week, they didn't have stock so I bought it from Infibeam. Got delivery in 3 days.
The phone display is not as crisp or bright as the more expensive phones. Also, sometimes a power off/on is needed to get the network detected if on the highway. All other functions are perfect and the battery lasts forever.
The camera is 8 MP however the focussing is a bit tricky.
All in all, defnitely not a Samsung, but excellent value for money at the price.

Thanks for the reply. I called up byond and the guy tells me to come to their office in Pune (I am in Pune) to have a look at the phones. Not sure if I will go.
I was getting interested in the phablet III which has 6" screen. There is phablet I as well which is pricey but better specs and 5.3"screen.

Last edited:
Back