c052463 here

c052463

Recruit
It might be just me but it's unclear when the restrictions on new member are lifted. This forum could really help a starter topic to help beginner just below the forums rules topic.

It might be just me but it's unclear when the restrictions on new member are lifted. This forum could really help a starter topic to help beginner just below the forums rules topic.
It would be good start by explaining it to us why did you chose this name ? and what does it mean ?

The question seems irrelevant to the question I asked but I'll answer that any way.

Story time!

My first job was an accountant for a local workshop. Part of my responsibilities was to make payroll for everyone and previous accountant was fired because some employees were marked present even when they were absent and same employees also had overtime marked against them when they never did it. The previous accountant told me the employee in question memorized the password and made changes when the accountant left for day.

Long nonsensical alpha numeric username and password to the computer and excel sheets was my first defense towards this malicious behavior. Now the malicious actor had to be good at memorizing nonsensical stuff; It worked and even got the malicious actor fired after few months for some other incident.

This complicated username is relevant to me in such way that I will never forget it and is complicated enough not let anyone memorize it in one go one glance. It stuck to me since then I kept using that pattern everywhere.

The question seems irrelevant to the question I asked but I'll answer that any way.

Story time!

My first job was an accountant for a local workshop. Part of my responsibilities was to make payroll for everyone and previous accountant was fired because some employees were marked present even when they were absent and same employees also had overtime marked against them when they never did it. The previous accountant told me the employee in question memorized the password and made changes when the accountant left for day.

Long nonsensical alpha numeric username and password to the computer and excel sheets was my first defense towards this malicious behavior. Now the malicious actor had to be good at memorizing nonsensical stuff; It worked and even got the malicious actor fired after few months for some other incident.

This complicated username is relevant to me in such way that I will never forget it and is complicated enough not let anyone memorize it in one go one glance. It stuck to me since then I kept using that pattern everywhere.
Welcome Home bro.

Back