Cabinet Front I/O PORT, where to buy ?

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

This is Cooler Master Elite Cabinet Front I/O Port, cabinet is 13 yrs. old but still in very good shape & working great.
Just 1 USB Port from the below image I/O Panel (sorry I don't know what it called), Not Working any more. I clean it, from both side but no use.
Can any one suggest what it actually called and where & what price should I buy this?
cooler-master-cabinet-front-usb-mike-connector-mini.jpg

It'd be pretty difficult to source a replacement for such an old part. You can try messaging cooler master customer care to see if they have any left.
Also, you can try taking it to a local chip level pc repair shop, if it only needs a port replaced. The repair itself is trivial with the right tools and would only cost you a few hundred rupees.

It'd be pretty difficult to source a replacement for such an old part. You can try messaging cooler master customer care to see if they have any left.
Also, you can try taking it to a local chip level pc repair shop, if it only needs a port replaced. The repair itself is trivial with the right tools and would only cost you a few hundred rupees.
I really do not believe PC Repair, actually, as per my experience with repair 99% time it fails in few hrs./days/weeks (didn't last more than 2-3 months), so I will try to buy new or old but working, if not then will use USB Extension.

Back