ASUS P5B DELUXE / WIFI
TRANSCEND 2*1 GB DDR2 667 MHZ
NVIDIA 8800 GTS/GTX(Yet To Decide)
320GB HDD 7200.10 seagate
120GB HDD(samsung) + 40GB (seagate)
Sony DL DVD RW
Sony TFT 17'
Keyboard,mice,etc...
P.S. Suggest me some cool cabinate and smps(according to my pc spec)... Budget is Rs.5000 around wont mind spending few more, if worthit!... I'm not interested in LED lights...

I like Zebronics Bijli(As suggested by RiO) & Antibiotic. I'm worried abt the smps.. is it enough for my system???

Don't even think of using the stock 400W PSU that comes with the Bijli :p The way I look at it, you have 2 options:

1. Bijli + CoolerMaster iGreen 500W

2. Antibiotic + Powersafe 500W

I'd skimp on the chassis and get a better PSU instead. The Bijli is less expensive than the Antibiotic I guess but I'm not sure about the cooling options for it. The Bijli on the other hand is not bad for a mid-tower, and has good cooling options: 120mm front intake, 120mm rear exhaust, 2*80mm side fan mounts, plus an 80mm can be mounted on the hard drive cage.

would the BIJLI model from zebronics take the 8800 with so many hdd's??

for the PSU u can even try the cooler master extreme 600w for 3.8 k last time i got. or i have read many people running good on the POWER SAFE 500W 2.5k also.

As a matter of fact, yes. I got the Bijli for a friend who's buying an 8800GTS this month, so I made sure it has adequate space for the new card. He's got 2 hard drives though.

ok, i'll go for Bijli + CoolerMaster iGreen 500W

I'm geting bijli for 2k or sumthing - smps + igreen 500w 2.5k

Bijli consist of 120mm front Led Fan, 2 side fans + 120mm rear exhaust + 80mm fan on hdd(I think these extra fans will add rs.700)

vegeta said:
ok, i'll go for Bijli + CoolerMaster iGreen 500W

I'm geting bijli for 2k or sumthing - smps + igreen 500w 2.5k

Bijli consist of 120mm front Led Fan, 2 side fans + 120mm rear exhaust + 80mm fan on hdd(I think these extra fans will add rs.700)

Bijli without it's stock PSU should NOT be more than 1.5k, someone said the Coolermaster 600W is 3.8k, get that instead for a little future-proof.

vegeta, IIRC you get the front 120mm fan and 2*80mm side fans... the rest you'll have to buy.

yup except for the antibotic 2k and a couple of other models which are for 1.5k from zebby, SMC told me that all zebby cabinets are 1k without the PSU including the fans at least the zebby lava had them , the side one i guess those were the 80mm fans.

^^Not with your current plans... a 500W should handle it well, but more is better so you don't have to think of upgrading for a long time to come :) I believe the price different is also not much, which is the primary reason behind suggesting you get the 600W from Coolermaster.

200mph said:
would the BIJLI model from zebronics take the 8800 with so many hdd's??

for the PSU u can even try the cooler master extreme 600w for 3.8 k last time i got. or i have read many people running good on the POWER SAFE 500W 2.5k also.

Are you sure??? this is the price i got it over the net...

------------------------------------
Power Supplies
Real Power 450 (RS-450-ACLX) Cooler Master
Rs. 3990

eXtreme Power (RS-430-PMSR/P) Cooler Master
Rs. 2884

eXtreme Power (RS-380-PMAR/P) Cooler Master
Rs. 1891

Source:Techtree.com  India > Forum >

the price of 450w is 3990 then think about 600w... :S

Hi, two issues with the above conversation - the coolermaster igreen will not be at 2.5K - the price quoted from SMC will be another make - mostly glacialtech. The igreen is over 5K.
Second the 600 watts is extreme power while the 500 watts is igreen, - Two different ranges entirely. Active PFC and much better actual power ratings, on the igreen make it an ideal choice, even for servers since it has eps 12.
I recommend the Igreen over the 600 Extreme power but it may not fit in your budget.

i'm a fan of the chieftec BH02 cabby.. it has plenty of clearance for a 8800GTX card.. using one now, bought for 3.5k from Arihant

PCJedi said:
Hi, two issues with the above conversation - the coolermaster igreen will not be at 2.5K - the price quoted from SMC will be another make - mostly glacialtech. The igreen is over 5K.

Second the 600 watts is extreme power while the 500 watts is igreen, - Two different ranges entirely. Active PFC and much better actual power ratings, on the igreen make it an ideal choice, even for servers since it has eps 12.

I recommend the Igreen over the 600 Extreme power but it may not fit in your budget.

if he can buy Coolermaster iGreen 500W for 5k

then the Corsair HX520W will easily be in reach too which is a great PSU's

burnz said:
i'm a fan of the chieftec BH02 cabby.. it has plenty of clearance for a 8800GTX card.. using one now, bought for 3.5k from Arihant

does Arihant ship it too?

yes.. this is their reply to one of my mails.

Dear Vivekji,
Pls let me know the qty that you are looking for. I would suggest you to pick up atleast 5 nos. The transportation cost would be Rs. 450 atleast for single unit and would come to approx 300 per unit for 5 nos.

Yes you can transfer the money through ICICI.
Well about about power suuply we have following models :
Chieftec 350W

Chieftec 450W
I'll give you more details on power supply tom.
Pls revert for any more queries.
Rgds,
Abhishek

Back