monitor vga cable (viewsonic cable) 2pcs available : rs. 99+shipping

Nokia data cables : 2pcs dku-2 : rs. 99+shipping

Irwave infrared data dongle : rs. 99+shipping

S-video cable : rs. 99+shipping

Audio cables 3pc : rs. 99+shipping

Nvidia original ide cables 2pc : rs. 99+shipping

sata cables 6pc : rs. 99+shipping

sata power conn. 3pc : rs. 99 shipped each

Is the Nokia CA-53 cable an oem/genuine one that's bundled with box-packed new phones or a local buy?

Please hold it for me if genuine Nokia. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Is the Nokia CA-53 cable an oem/genuine one that's bundled with box-packed new phones or a local buy?
Please hold it for me if genuine Nokia. :)

it is original came with the e65 my gf had she was never the techie so never used it.

jesal said:
sorry but can u please explain what u are looking for exactly. kinda lost
I need to connect my Camcorder to the Hauppauge USB stick and the AV cables look like this:
hvr-950q_with_accessories_large.jpg

NO offense/intent to crap thread, but aren't most of these cables (Sata/power/ide) available at places like lamington for a LOT cheaper?

jesal said:
it is original came with the e65 my gf had she was never the techie so never used it.

Wokies- almost 100% confirmed. :)

Please send me your account details.

Can also arrange for pick up and payment in cash (preferred), in person if possible- so please do provide contact info too. :)
Please send me a pic of ends of the Viewsonic dvi connector.

DVI-I or DVI-D?

Hold it for me too till i can confirm that. :)

sTALKEr said:
NO offense/intent to crap thread, but aren't most of these cables (Sata/power/ide) available at places like lamington for a LOT cheaper?

Ya these are the regular pink ones and are actually much cheaper at Lamington road iirc. :)

Actually some of the other stuff too, if i am not mistaken. :ashamed:

But i didn't want to post it here lest Jesal takes it personally and i forgot to ask via PM as i have to make the most of my 64Kbps MTNL broadband connection, while it's not dead. :death:

The blue UV reactive sataII cables are 150/-+shipping via KMD.

sTALKEr said:

ure not crapping, but even i am shocked same cables that do the same stuff do cost diff.

for EG: a hdmi cable starts at 100 bucks and goes all the way upto 25ooo in india itself. there is no explanation for the same u know that and me too :)/ prices vary my friend product to product:)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Wokies- almost 100% confirmed. :)
Please send me your account details.
Can also arrange for pick up and payment in cash (preferred), in person if possible- so please do provide contact info too. :)
Please send me a pic of ends of the Viewsonic dvi connector.
DVI-I or DVI-D?
Hold it for me too till i can confirm that. :)

Ya these are the regular pink ones and are actually much cheaper at Lamington road iirc. :)
Actually some of the other stuff too, if i am not mistaken. :ashamed:
But i didn't want to post it here lest Jesal takes it personally and i forgot to ask via PM as i have to make the most of my 64Kbps MTNL broadband connection, while it's not dead. :death:
The blue UV reactive sataII cables are 150/-+shipping via KMD.

these cables came OE in stuff i have bought, no matter what i find them better than the china made ones. everything is quality controlled. sata cables i have are in black, red and orange color and NOT pink.

the dvi connctor how to find dvi d or other one ??

OK- red cables. (though they still look pretty much pinkish to me.) :ashamed:
That's why i asked for pics of the ends showing the pins. :)

Please. :)

jesal said:
these cables came OE in stuff i have bought, no matter what i find them better than the china made ones. everything is quality controlled. sata cables i have are in black, red and orange color and NOT pink.

the dvi connctor how to find dvi d or other one ??

everything is made in China :)

Also, i was not commenting about hdmi cables at all :)

bumppppppp

nokia ca53 on hold for bikey, as well as dvi cable

after that torque in line for dvi cable people please reply and confirm thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back