Monitors calling all AOC monitor users

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Please post your experience with AOC Monitors. CRT or TFT doesn't matter.

I got a quotation with 20 PCs. If I use AOC monitors then my quotation will be the best and least than anyone else.

But have no info about their product quality and after-sell-service.

Please help me.

Ive used an AOC 17", an AOC 22" wide screen plain, and now working with an AOC 22" widescreen multimedia....

They are great monitors, no major issues... the only problem i have seen is that in sm pieces the build quality is a bit poor.... otherwise if you can check the piece before buying.. they are quite good :)

IceFusion said:
Ive used an AOC 17", an AOC 22" wide screen plain, and now working with an AOC 22" widescreen multimedia....
They are great monitors, no major issues... the only problem i have seen is that in sm pieces the build quality is a bit poor.... otherwise if you can check the piece before buying.. they are quite good :)

Sorry for the stupid question :bleh: but what do you mean by 'sm pieces' ?

I have been using aoc 24" lcd for a month or so. Build quality is excellent and great value for money display. Got this one for 19k.
As for aftersale service, Haven't faces any issue till date with this monitor. But know from my friends experience that their aftersale service excellent. He had some problem with the DVI cable, so called the customer care in the evening. The cable was replaced the next morning, free of cost. Anyways, his 19" WS is still within warranty.

iosoft said:
Sorry for the stupid question :bleh: but what do you mean by 'sm pieces' ?

some pieces, i.e some units of the monitor.... dunno how, but the build quality is not that great in some units...

IceFusion said:
some pieces, i.e some units of the monitor.... dunno how, but the build quality is not that great in some units...

^^ Wasn't AOC from Lenovo..
The build quality being bad is actually an issue. :no:
The prices are fantastic though. Do they retail in stores too ?

Back