CPU/Mobo Calling all to create a optimised gaming rig for 22K

Calling all to create a optimised gaming rig for 22K

The budget is the only thing that is fixed. Feel free to use your grey cells to build an Optimized PC within a budget of Rs. 22000*, excluding the cost of the monitor, Keyboard and Mouse.

Send across your masterpiece to any of Digit Test Centre at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata or Cochin. If your PC withstands the rigorous 3D Mark and PC Mark tests conducted at the Digit Test Centre lab, you could win exciting Cash Prizes!!!

What’s more the first 100 entries will receive gift vouchers worth Rs. 3000/- each, irrespective of the test results!!!

Here

I'm not cool with handing over my rig to a third party which takes no responsibility of what happens to it.

Terms & Conditions:

Participants will be responsible for delivering the PC (excluding monitor, Keyboard and Mouse) to the nearest Digit Office as per addresses given below. The PC will be returned the same day either to the person who has delivered it or by courier at our cost but we do not take ownership of any risk. The organizer will not be responsible for any damage that may occur while transporting the system back to the contestant. All PCs received after September 15, 2008 will be disqualified. Winners will be announced in the Digit magazine and through personal correspondence by first week of October 2008. Digit / NVIDIA will have the right to reject any entry without assigning any reason whatsoever. The contest is not open to NVIDIA employees, Digit employees and their families. This contest is being organized for and behalf of NVIDIA. All disputes shall be subject to Bangalore jurisdiction. The organizer will not be responsible for any damage that may occur while testing the system. For queries, please mail to arpita.ganguli@9dot9.in

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the worst ideas I've ever seen !!!!!

Basically digit guys are trying to run their test centre on your paisa !!!!

3000 bucks ???!!!!! LoL !!!!!!!!!! Those stupids will abuse your PC to the fullest...and if something happens...I guess it will take more than 3000 bucks to repair !!!

Lotsa ppl would risk it to see their names in print :p ! Most Digit readers are real fanbois (u should check out their reader feed backs).

Don't think anyone here would go for it, though :hap2: !

Back