Graphic Cards can asus gtx 660 ti dc2t work on my motherboard

klk

Disciple
I'm going to buy 660 ti dc2t edition , but i'm not sure if the card will run properly on my motherboard :(
my config is
cpu : i5 2400 (3.10GHz)
ram : 4 gb
motherboard : intel DH67VR (chipset : sandy bridge)

can you guys tell , if the card will work or should I go for asus 650 ti TIB-DC2OC If 660 doesnt work
I dont play many games just wanna play assassin creed 4 , battlefield and cod.
i play on 1920*1080 resolution.

Attachments

• Capture0.PNG
    Capture0.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 107
If you'll not be playing much games, why spent 20k on a graphic card? I suggest you to buy 650ti instead. And yes, both these card's will work on your motherboard.

buying it 2nd hand from a guy, I was gonna buy 650ti boost edition but then got offer of 660ti so just paying 3k more for 660ti seems a good deal :)
how much watt psu will i need to run 660ti boost ?
and are there any things that i should be careful before buying the card, have asked him screen shots of registration from asus site
should i ask for something else too ?

buying it 2nd hand from a guy, I was gonna buy 650ti boost edition but then got offer of 660ti so just paying 3k more for 660ti seems a good deal :)
and are there any things that i should be careful before buying the card, have asked him screen shots of registration from asus site

> What is the exact price you are paying for the card? Also, mention the exact model number and manufacturer and remaining warranty of the card.

> You'll need at least a 500 W PSU but a 550 W PSU is recommended considering the afct that overclocking graphic card is very wasy and you'll ultimately do it.

> PM'd.

are you getting the card at ~15k then spend a little extra to get R9 270x with full 3 years warranty.

Back