Can of Compressed air

Looking for a can of compressed air to clean out cpu cooler and dusty gpu.. Cant seem to find it anywhere. I've searched on amazon but most of them are priced absurdly ,like 5000 bucks
Would it be better to just get an air blower instead?

I am looking for one rubber made air blower you know, manual cheap ones which we used to clean dslr lenses. Need to clean mouse sensor, so should it pointy headed. Anyone using good one like that? Please share link then.

OP, to clean all the parts inside a cabinet get a good solid air blower. Bought the Stanley 600 last year and it's good but still not enough if dust has accumulated for long time. Probably should have gone with the dewalt one. Just keep it at medium or low for pieces with fans.

I am looking for one rubber made air blower you know, manual cheap ones which we used to clean dslr lenses. Need to clean mouse sensor, so should it pointy headed. Anyone using good one like that? Please share link then.

OP, to clean all the parts inside a cabinet get a good solid air blower. Bought the Stanley 600 last year and it's good but still not enough if dust has accumulated for long time. Probably should have gone with the dewalt one. Just keep it at medium or low for pieces with fans.
just type in amazon "rubber air blower" and you'll get many options

Back