Video Can Tata Sky be hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everything gets hacked...can Tata Sky be hacked to provide free channels or X rated ones...or to put it another way

Is there anthing that a user can do to his Tata sky box to enhance his viewing experience at the same cost, or add another STB with the ability to watch different channels for free...etc etc?:)

Cheers
Vivek

Oh yes.. it can be.. search about dreambox gbox cccam on google.. u're sure to find some answers ;-)

dreambox is a linux based STB.. it can be used with Dish TV or Tata Sky cards.. (I'm still trying to find out how) once you have a Dreambox setup with a valid card, you can set it up as a server and host the card data which other dreamboxes can share and view the particular service without the actual card..

Govt. is trying to push all content providers to unlock the STB. It will be as easy to change provider as in case of cell phones.

anything that is encrypted can be hacked - .. there was/is a total industry in the US using hacked satellite receivers

i dont' think its too easy to hack the tata sky box. its obviously not a childs play. i will be hunting for the stuff hishia is talking about and do some r&d on it. lets see if i can face some success.

hacking is never easy - buts when its done - undetectable - with no feed back how the hell are they ever going to know you are receiving signals gratis :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back