Budget 51-70k Can this laptop handle streaming?

Ky_

Recruit
Wanted to build a pc for gaming, streaming, gfx, and editing but everything's out of stock. so now considering buying a laptop.
Would this be able to handle it? Gaming will mostly be rocket league. Want to stream at 1080/60 If not, then 720/60. Also would like it to handle some mid level editing.
Would appreciate any help. Ty

Yes, it will work but the processor isn't that good.

Check this out: https://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-ec1105ax-ryzen-5-hexa-core-4600h-8-gb-512-gb-ssd-windows-10-home-4-graphics-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-gaming-laptop/p/itmf3409b87e17f7?pid=COMG3X8QGJMNXG3R&lid=LSTCOMG3X8QGJMNXG3RO9GEGS&marketplace=FLIPKART&q=ryzen+5+laptop&store=4rr/tz1&pageUID=1631718758485

You will have to upgrade the storage though. Don't go by the model numbers of the processor. They are both the same architecture and 4600H is faster than the 5500U(low wattage part).
ty for the help. I'm already pushing my budget a lot so idk if can afford the 60k. Would streaming on the 5500u be pushing it too hard? If so, would dropping it to 720/60 help?

ty for the help. I'm already pushing my budget a lot so idk if can afford the 60k. Would streaming on the 5500u be pushing it too hard? If so, would dropping it to 720/60 help?
Not really, just ensure that the temps are in control. Look into using software to do the same if the stock cooler or fan curve isn't up to the task. 5500U is a pretty decent chip, plus you could experiment with streaming using nvenc on GPU and CPU to see which gets you the best results. And 720p60 should be fine for the CPU

Yes 720p will definitely help. But it doesn't matter that much if you use NVIDIA NVENC for streaming. The problem with 5500U is that it won't push frames as high as 4600H due to lower wattage(and hence lower sustained frequency). If the budget is a problem go ahead get the 5500U, it is definitely a very good option for the budget.

To add to what @TheCoolerPlayer has said, do make sure not to do any supposed intensive workloads while streaming. Having far too many macros on excel or access, far too many animations in powerpoint/playing videos in powerpoint can also make the stream stutter.

To add an another contender in your laptop choosing decision

Take this one into consideration too, props to @EvenOdd, its a good laptop no denying that but that variant/design from HP had seen quite a few hinge failures.

@EvenOdd @Sammoka @TheCoolerPlayer ty. will definitely reconsider my options.
MSI Bravo 15 one with rx5500m 60hz around the sale at drops to 55k
Take a look at this MSI Bravo 15 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4600H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/AMD Radeon RX 5500M/60 Hz) Bravo 15 A4DDR-420IN Gaming Laptop on Flipkart

MSI Bravo 15 one with rx5500m 60hz around the sale at drops to 55k
Take a look at this MSI Bravo 15 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4600H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/AMD Radeon RX 5500M/60 Hz) Bravo 15 A4DDR-420IN Gaming Laptop on Flipkart
I've seen the reviews on that one, bad screen (not 60hz) and the 5500m not being good enough is quite a problem (NVENC not being readily available). If for 1000Rs you can get more features and/or a better screen along with no red keyboard is major plus.

I've seen the reviews on that one, bad screen (not 60hz) and the 5500m not being good enough is quite a problem (NVENC not being readily available). If for 1000Rs you can get more features and/or a better screen along with no red keyboard is major plus.
are u saying that I should stick w the acer? do u have any other suggestions?

are u saying that I should stick w the acer? do u have any other suggestions?
Exactly, you can go for the Acer laptop its pretty good for the price point. Another recommendation is the Lenovo laptop which I have mentioned in one of the comments, it comes at a premium but not a bad apple by any means. One reason for the legion is the high refresh rate screen and more storage albeit in the form of a HDD but good either way (it already has an SSD as a boot drive)

Back