Can we Control normal Smart WiFi Bulb like B22 Philips via pc ?

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Like I said, Can we Control normal Smart WiFi Bulb like B22 Philips via pc ?
not talking about the Hue solution which cost a bomb and don't make any sense to me at least. If yes then how to use it ?

Was Planning to use 2 bulbs like flood lights in my room :p

If it can be connected to MSI Dragon Center and sync to it then, that will be an awesome addition :cool:

Dont think bulbs can be controlled via PC unless they have their software also available for pc platform and syncing with asus/msi tool is way out of context!
Yet let someone who has heard or done this type of thing answer.

Even I'm interested in controlling my syska rgb bulbs via pc but let see if this thread opens any possible gates..

You can use Bluestacks android emulator but then to its not that fun... better off controlling via android phones.

If you have Alexa you can from it's desktop app.

A.jpg

No clue if it is possible without Alexa.

Last edited:
If not the lets create our own solution :angelic: because if they can do it via mobile app then why can't we do it via pc with an opensource software :happy:
If you have Alexa you can from it's desktop app.
Alexa will sync it all at once. What I am looking is of how their app works from mobile, we can do it from pc.

If not the lets create our own solution :angelic: because if they can do it via mobile app then why can't we do it via pc with an opensource software :happy:

Alexa will sync it all at once. What I am looking is of how their app works from mobile, we can do it from pc.
Yes one can...dig github and see if you can find something. Someone might had already started something from scratch.. I'm not into programming at all else would had tried to change almost everything...would have been the next crazy mad scientist! :p

Their is one with `hue_dart` as philips app is made in flutter. but as this use the bridge which is the major cost and I think many people want to skip it, still need to find more solutions.

Check screenshot of my PC.

Check out Superczar's automation thread in the forum. He was running his own automation server at home and had connected and controlled a lot of different manufacturer components through that. Don't know if it will work with Philips bulbs or not, but he is the guy to talk to in this regard.

Check out Superczar's automation thread in the forum. He was running his own automation server at home and had connected and controlled a lot of different manufacturer components through that. Don't know if it will work with Philips bulbs or not, but he is the guy to talk to in this regard.
Can you share the direct link here.

Can you share the direct link here.

Home Automation - 75+ devices - From Domoticz to Home Assistant

Home Automation - 75+ devices - From Domoticz to Home Assistant
Thats cool thing but not worthy just for controlling a bulb or two.
@princeoo7 https://community.home-assistant.io/t/domoticz-vs-home-assitant/289396/3

[renewing this topic]
has any one got a simple method for the requirement ?

[edited ...]

Last edited:
I use Alexa on laptop too but I feel its slow since it try to sync all devices each time you open. There is certainly a need for a lighter and faster app to control wifi devices.

Back