Cannot connect to router using telnet please help.?

I am not aware if stock belkin router firmware supports telnet.
Are you running custom firmware ? Please mention the model number and all the relevant details as well.
Which client are using to connect ?

I am not aware if stock belkin router firmware supports telnet.
Are you running custom firmware ? Please mention the model number and all the relevant details as well.
Which client are using to connect ?
I am using a n150 basic router. I am a noob to all this stuff thats why i am a little confused. I want to use telnet so that i can reset my router at specified time. Thanks

I am assuming this is for downloading from cyberlockers which track IP addresses, since the router is not an ADSL router. Anyways, AFAIK, if telnet is there in this particular model, you may need to enable it from the WebGUI.

I cannot find it in the router setup page.
The guide i saw on the net said that i have to forward port 23 from my router and then telnet can connect with the router but its not working or maybe i am not doing it correctly.

I cannot find it in the router setup page.
The guide i saw on the net said that i have to forward port 23 from my router and then telnet can connect with the router but its not working or maybe i am not doing it correctly.
share that guide with us. and that utility is legit. No virus. allow that app in antivirus.

Back