Canon AIO Pixma MX308

This wasn't a research and buy, just went to a shop and grabbed it :p But it's a GREAT one overall!!! Helpful for my projects and frequent copying :)

Upgraded from Compaq IJ600 - 6-7 years old, still works :p

083566_M.jpg

000440760.jpg

mx308.jpg

Large pic: http://www.compareindia.com/media/images/2007/nov/img_32212_pixma_mx308_b.jpg

It is fun printing from it.

I'll post photos of actual product and box packaging, etc. if someone asks for.

good buy , but what abt the damage ? :) awaiing pictures with all the details....and also how many prints in black on single full cartridge ?

im considering a canon laser printer for BNW prints ...about 2k prints on a single go....how abt the printing specs of this ?

do post a short review if possible.

hanzy said:
good buy , but what abt the damage ? :) awaiing pictures with all the details....and also how many prints in black on single full cartridge ?

im considering a canon laser printer for BNW prints ...about 2k prints on a single go....how abt the printing specs of this ?

do post a short review if possible.

I'm not sure about how many prints it'll deliver, for obvious reason that I'm still around 20th page roughly. :eek:hyeah:

I'll try to write in brief, sometime soon, but really that needs time, internals coming up at college :no: haha

Back