FS: Photography Canon EOS 1000D body + 18-55mm Kit Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkiraja

Disciple
[FONT=Verdana, Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello TE-ians!
[/FONT]
Product: Canon EOS 1000D with 18-55 kit lens, UV filter and 2 GB Memory Card. (Includes the bag, box and bill)

Price: Rs 18000 Negotiable. :)

Description: Not in stock anymore. Last sold for 27k with the Kit Lens. ;)

Product condition: 10/10, Check the pics for condition.

Reason for Sale: Got a job! No time to squeeze in! :p

Purchase Date: September 2011

Invoice Available: Yes

Remaining Warranty period: 1 year from canon. So no testing warranty.

Shipping - Buyer's wish. Charges extra.

Item Location - Chennai (Local pick up preferred)

Anything else, PM please. Looking to sell it of ASAP!! Please respond quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_0154 (2) (2136 x 1424).jpg
    IMG_0154 (2) (2136 x 1424).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 143
I will post all pics in a while. Final price drop 16k. (Shipping charges via the courier service you wish extra)
Will be selling to the guy who sends in the PM first.

P.S: Hope most of you got the phone number as well. I'll send in the number to everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

Check EXIF data. Its taken today. (Since these are additional pics, I don't think I need to give the name card. Sorry for that though)
One of the guys who wanted it refused becuase of shipping issues.
I'm based in Chennai and I prefer local pick up as well, otherwise will ship it via the courier of your choice for which you'll bear charges.
15k last and final drop. Looking to sell it ASAP cause I'm joining next week and won't find the time. ASAP, please.

IMG_9011 (1500 x 1000).jpgIMG_9007 (1500 x 1000).jpgIMG_9015 (1500 x 1000).jpgView attachment 14326

- - - Updated - - -

Deal done with coldfear 00. Cheers! Thanks TE. Will confirm the shipping tomorrow. Till then, keep this thread alive mods.

(Since these are additional pics, I don't think I need to give the name card. Sorry for that though)

You are supposed to post 2 different snaps of the item you are selling. You have posted just one in the first post. Besides, you are supposed to write your TE ID on the note, not the name. Please bear that in mind next time.

Not trashing the thread since the deal is done.

You are supposed to post 2 different snaps of the item you are selling. You have posted just one in the first post. Besides, you are supposed to write your TE ID on the note, not the name. Please bear that in mind next time.

Not trashing the thread since the deal is done.

Sorry mod!
Will try to keep it like that in the next thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back