Cant decide b/w Lumia 710 and Omnia W

Grim

Disciple
Hi all,
Please help me to decide which one to buy - Lumia 710 or Omnia W
Need quick reply got to buy it for my dad maybe tommo
Need it for the simplest use so, opted windows OS
Mostly will not be using internet, no apps
concerned about battery life and user friendly, i wanted to give him [h=1]Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman[/h][h=1][/h][h=1][/h] but he didnt like it.. :facepalm:

both have their pros and cons. But I personally prefer the Omnia w for its sleek and classy look. Plus the extra goodies of amoled display, dual cams. Nokia is a lot youth oriented in the built design.

Omnia W Wins

- Better design

- Less buggy
- Fast
- Much better screen
- Better still photography cam

Battery is kinda neck and neck for both.

I think in the recording dept, the Nokia 710 will claim the honours, but just slightly.
Otherwise, Samsung Omnia W is definitely the better phone out of the two.

While it falls behind on the screen-front, the build quality of Nokia is way ahead.

You can also install Nokia Drive on the Samsung with a simple reg hack & get turn-by-turn navigation. Just google for it.

Omnia W Wins
- Better design

- Less buggy
- Fast
- Much better screen
- Better still photography cam

Battery is kinda neck and neck for both.

I think in the recording dept, the Nokia 710 will claim the honours, but just slightly.
Otherwise, Samsung Omnia W is definitely the better phone out of the two.
I agree..
Battery wise also Samsung Omnia W is good, compared the stats.

While it falls behind on the screen-front, the build quality of Nokia is way ahead.
Yup are rite on that the main bonus of Lumia is that HD/normal video recording has better quality, can see the screen with on problem during bright light and mainly comes with Navigation
You can also install Nokia Drive on the Samsung with a simple reg hack & get turn-by-turn navigation. Just google for it.
Will definitely try it..
Finally brought Samsung Omnia W for my Dad.. Thanks guys..

Back