Windows Cant install Windows 7 in dell inspiron 5370 with i5 8250h

The dell inspiron 5370 laptop came with win 10 64 bit . previously used win 7 32 bit , tried to install in it but failed several time .converted gpt file system to mbr b4 install , legacy mode enabled, .but BSOD and massage came that the bios not fully supports the os and installation is stopped .bios is updated already .if anyone installed win 7 32 bit in a laptop with 8 th gen procy , then kindly help . My purpose is trading and my softwares works best in win 7 32 bit .
Post automatically merged:

The dell inspiron 5370 laptop came with win 10 64 bit . previously used win 7 32 bit , tried to install in it but failed several time .converted gpt file system to mbr b4 install , legacy mode enabled, .but BSOD and massage came that the bios not fully supports the os and installation is stopped .bios is updated already .if anyone installed win 7 32 bit in a laptop with 8 th gen procy , then kindly help . My purpose is trading and my softwares works best in win 7 32 bit .reverse phone lookup nba reddit pcpartpicker
thankyou

Last edited:
Windows 7 32bit/64bit not supported on 8th gen core processors.

However, You can try with 64bit, windows 7. Some hardware may not work. Use GPT partitioning.

Windows 7 32bit/64bit not supported on 8th gen core processors.

However, You can try with 64bit, windows 7. Some hardware may not work. Use GPT partitioning.
Sir, I have install Win32 on 6th Gen, But I "THINK", can be installed on 8th/9th gen making you Win32 bootable UEFI with Ruf etc., FIRST FIND/TEST WIN32 USB, DRIVERS AND HAS TO INTEGRATED WITH WIN32 INSTALLATION DISK.
It may not possible in legacy mode. Hope by Testing "With Ubuntu 32 Portable on Pendrive, Booting in UEFI Mode" can conclude ???

Back