Canva Pro account Sharing

In Canva it shows up to 5 users in the pro section, can the Canva account be shared like Spotify family ? . if yes is there any one interested in sharing the pro account

In Canva it shows up to 5 users in the pro section, can the Canva account be shared like Spotify family ? . if yes is there any one interested in sharing the pro account
I am interested.
it says 30 days free pro trial so one can get pro for Rs4000 for 13 months for 5 people. not bad .

There are many sellers selling lifetime Canva pro account for as cheap as Rs.500. These are basically student accounts from Canva for Education, if I'm guessing correctly. Very tempted to try it, but haven't done so far. If someone has already tried it, please do reply here. Also, I'm not aware of the limitations such accounts carry. To my knowledge, they have all pro features.

There are many sellers selling lifetime Canva pro account for as cheap as Rs.500. These are basically student accounts from Canva for Education, if I'm guessing correctly. Very tempted to try it, but haven't done so far. If someone has already tried it, please do reply here. Also, I'm not aware of the limitations such accounts carry. To my knowledge, they have all pro features.
Can you help with any reliable place where to get this lifetime account from?

for teachers and students its free

for teachers and students its free
Yeah.. only for school teachers and their students IINW. There are many who are getting this account and selling student invites for cheap.
Can you help with any reliable place where to get this lifetime account from?
Not sure about reliable sellers. I came across few ads on instagram. Google search gave me some site called etsy. Not sure about its reliability at all, so haven't proceeded further.

I don't think it can be shared. I have a pro account and it does not have any sharing unless I am missing something.

You can collaborate with upto 5 people but each person should also have a pro account separately.

If anyone find this is incorrect, please do let me know, that would be a fantastic thing for us since we need at least two separate logins at work.

I don't think it can be shared. I have a pro account and it does not have any sharing unless I am missing something.

You can collaborate with upto 5 people but each person should also have a pro account separately.

If anyone find this is incorrect, please do let me know, that would be a fantastic thing for us since we need at least two separate logins at work.
Oh ...thanks for sharing this info .

DM me, I know a telegram group where a chap invites people in his canva umbrella.
Have been using without any issues, can access all pro contents without any hiccups or burps of any kind.
Use a disposable or backup email, just in case.
Yeah.. only for school teachers and their students IINW. There are many who are getting this account and selling student invites for cheap.

Not sure about reliable sellers. I came across few ads on instagram. Google search gave me some site called etsy. Not sure about its reliability at all, so haven't proceeded further.
Is Etsy reliable : Yes

Are sellers on Etsy Reliable : The question is the answer.

Instagram : Is a shady place for these things, you don't know if someone is selling you hacked p00p for a few bucks, 100 such deals a day and the guy can have a good night.

@solo_wing I could not find any Diwali offer on the website, could you share the link please?

@madhukannan from what I could see from when I used pro, there is no way to share. All the projects are at one place. You can make a team, but the main account will have access to remove or add team members, and the members do not have pro rights. So, AFAIK, it cannot be shared.

Back