Capdase & Platronics Products Coming Soon in Time 2 Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud9store

Disciple
Hello TE Members

Soon i will get all Genuine Capdase & Plantronics products on my site. You can get it on MRP with Free Shipping all over India. Interested people just show me your interest. And also trying to bring Apple products too like Mac Books, IPhone, IPod, IPad etc. I will post it as soon as i get any confirmation. So guys waiting for your response and i think Capdase is far far far better than Amzer.

Regards

time2shop said:
Hello TE Members

i think Capdase is far far far better than Amzer.

Regards

Yes, and much costlier as well. Plus what's the deal if we are going to get it on MRP?

Capdase do not allow us to sell them below MRP :( So i cant say what offer i can give but i will try to make combos for sure.

Hello

Sorry for the delay in reply coz i am still waiting for the confirmation from Capdase about the product availability with them so that i can put it on my site. This is for sure we can not sell it below MRP that is Capdase rules. I think i will able to upload items tomorrow and you can buy mKeeper by capdase for Mac Book Pro 13". They have it is 13" 15" & 17" just waiting for the price list. And i am trying to get Apple products on my site like iPad, iPod, iPhone & Mac Books just waiting for them to confirm.

Regards

Regards

shyam26 said:
iam interested as well. need a black cover for mbp 13 inch bro.

lemme know when u guys start selling

Hello Guys

Now today i am going to upload some capdase products as well as i am thinking of making discount coupon for capdase products only. I hope TE members will like this.

Regards

The quality is one of the best that we get here in India. I'm using one Nokia E71 softskin cover on my zte Blade, and I must say the quality is very good. The prices are very high though.

Hello

Well they have for Galaxy Tab, IPad, IPad 2 but not for others if it can fit your tab then you can take it. As soon as i get the product list and prices from them i will upload them on site as well as here too. I am getting all stuff from Capdase, Griffin, Edhardy, Golla & Platronics soon.

Regards

dhruvrock2000 said:
Capdase products rock... got a cover which will fit an 11" tablet computer ?

Hello

Nokia E71 soft skin works on ZTE Blade? Please do let me know coz many of my buyers need case for ZTE Blade. Can you please upload some pictures with all cutouts so that i can see the compatibility. Thanks in advance.

Regards

bigbyte said:
The quality is one of the best that we get here in India. I'm using one Nokia E71 softskin cover on my zte Blade, and I must say the quality is very good. The prices are very high though.

Over the Body of ZTE Blade it fits like a glove. But the cutouts are, of course, not the exact match. I purchased it as that that time I didn't had any other options.

Waiting for the prices As I want to buy USB charger and also can u list it on ebay

If the price is good I will buy today itself let me know

Hello

I have USB Charger from Novel with 6months warranty. You can check on TE also i have it in 500mA and 1000mA.

Regards

kunalthesarkar said:
Waiting for the prices As I want to buy USB charger and also can u list it on ebay

If the price is good I will buy today itself let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back