Cartridge refilling guy in mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys
wanted to share info with you but this is for only Mumbai guys .

i have a person who does my cartridge refilling by comming to my office and refilling . i know him since the past 2 years and his work is good. that why i thought why not share it with you guys.
he does my hp laserjet refilling and hp all in one refilling .
takes rs 430 for refilling laser cartridge
rs 275-300 he takes to change drum of laser cartrige.
rs150 for black cartridge for deskget hp
rs275 for color cartridge deskjet hp.

he has done all cartridge refilling like canon,lexmark,hp etc as i have given his number to many people .
if u want second hand cartridge he will also organise :eek:hyeah:

just you have to call him and he will be there. I like his honesty so i am recommending to you all mumbai techenclave guys.

his contact number
Name- Mr Arvind Cell No - 9820881397

you can give him my ref and talk not a problem at all.

thank you bro. will pass it to my office! i bought a laser for home too, so will need someone to do it.

really appreciate the effort kunal

kunalthesarkar said:
Name- Mr Arvind

Hey Kunal. Not to challenge or anything but just trying to understand.
I have several ink refillers near my home. Prices range from Rs. 50-75 for black ink and Rs 100-150 for tricolour ink cartridges.
Apart from the door service why would anyone pay a premium to use Arvind's services? Am I missing something?

Ok.. b4 u guys jump to this for saving money on new cartridge! Cartridge refilling SCREWS up the printer and its RIBBON. I've a lot of experience in this from a lot of ppl who are baaps in refilling cartridges!.. i also know what stuffs they use to make the ink solutions and stuffs.. so i'd suggest dont go for this crap.

cartridge world does a decent job.. they do canon which is supposedly not refilled everywhere..

cheers

FYI- i have a hp 1020 laser printer which i have been refilling for the last 26months and till date i have just changed the drum and cartridge refill of the cartridges and thats it . till date no removed any money for making my printer, its still working and working

b00gieMan said:
Ok.. b4 u guys jump to this for saving money on new cartridge! Cartridge refilling SCREWS up the printer and its RIBBON. I've a lot of experience in this from a lot of ppl who are baaps in refilling cartridges!.. i also know what stuffs they use to make the ink solutions and stuffs.. so i'd suggest dont go for this crap.

Which ribbon is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back