Monitors CASA LCD Monitor Wall mount

Shakensoul

Skilled
I was looking for a LCD Wall Mount Arm and came across this model from Casa.

Tri Pivot Articulating (Aluminium Body)

Home Entertainment Furniture,Audio Furniture,Video Furniture,Plasma Stands,LCD Stands,TV Trolleys,Audio Racks,CD Racks,DVD Racks,Plasma Wall Mounts,LCD Mounts, Projector Mounts,AV Mounts

Its compatible with VESA 50mm X 50mm, 75X75mm and 100X100mm.
Swivels 180 degrees, Tilts to -15 to +15 degrees.

The particular model was not available but looking from the build quality of the other models, it seems like it might hold up a 24" LCD.

The price was 2200. Looks pretty decent to me.

There is one more model

Articulating Wall Mount (Item No. : CASA-AWM#02 )

Home Entertainment Furniture,Audio Furniture,Video Furniture,Plasma Stands,LCD Stands,TV Trolleys,Audio Racks,CD Racks,DVD Racks,Plasma Wall Mounts,LCD Mounts, Projector Mounts,AV Mounts

This looks very sturdy and will easily hold up a 24", but I am not sure if it will be compatible with VESA 100x100mm, or it might need some kind of adapter. The price is 3k.

Maybe next week, but I'm thinking more abt the 3k one, will have to check the compatibility.

I found a shop where they had wall mounts, but these models were not available, they wanted payment first before they will order it.:mad:

Shakensoul said:
Maybe next week, but I'm thinking more abt the 3k one, will have to check the compatibility.

I found a shop where they had wall mounts, but these models were not available, they wanted payment first before they will order it.:mad:

Jayanta,

are u tryin to hook ur 24incher Dell with tat?? jus curious.. Do one thing then..

Remove the stand n see how the wall-mount screws to it, in case u can check out the thing personally at the shop...

Back