WTB Case badges

If you want different badges from different pages, message him . he will entertain your request. I got 10 badges from 3 different listings

What 3d printer do you use? and How much did it cost? Where did you get the 3d printer from? Just asking...
I have Ender 3 Pro v2 at the moment (on Amazon it will cost you around 23-24k) and I'm planning to purchase FDM printers too (as I'm moving from noob to full scale printing).

For Buying 3d printers, I would suggest whichever provides you for the least cost (but great offering), go with them - their are import/export guys also who will help you arrange printers from outside.
But they get delivered at snail's pace (due to current restrictions and Custom people taking there own sweet time to process). https://all3dp.com/ should be good starting point.

For example, you could have badges like this 1, 2 and 3. These badges are available for free and can be easily printed on printer like Ender 3 Pro.

Wasn't there someone here on this forum who accepted 3D printing orders? Can't remember his name though but i remember someone like that being there

It's @chiro3110, recently @kippu also got into this. I also ordered the 3d printer (ordered from Europe warehouse - hoping it would reach faster), Customs spoil the deal with unnecessary delays (citing national security).

Its a great for DIY stuff. if you google it you will see many things that are 3d printed.

Do you still have badges of Ryzen 5, AMD, Asus, Asrock, G.Skill etc
If so please PM me what you have?
How much should I pay for them.
If I can take off existing badges that are pasted. Then I can totally give away two badges I got - "Powered by Corsair" & "MSI Gaming Series". Sorry about the noob-ish first half of the sentence, do not wanna try without knowing it.

Do you still have badges of AMD Ryzen 5, Asrock, G.Skill.
If so please PM me what you have?
How much should I pay for them.

Last edited:
Back