All OS Cashify mobile battery replacement experiences?

raksrules

Elite
Has anyone here got their mobile battery changed through cashify? I am planning to do so for my iPhone 6S. Price being mentioned is 1400 rupees.
Want to know from others how was their experience when getting it done from them.

Price is fair. No experience with cashify but I usually have the following questions for battery replacement on iPhones -

Is it a genuine replacement or 3rd party?
If 3rd party is the battery being programmed such that battery health and other information will be displayed?
Is the battery recently manufactured or is it new old stock?
Is there any warranty?
Will the water/dust adhesive grommet be replaced as part of the install? (V. Imp but unfortunately most service providers in India skip this step - even the official ones)

Maybe ask cashify these questions to know what exactly it is that you are getting.

[mention]y2s [/mention]

They say 6 months warranty for batteries and mention certified parts, whatever that means. I am pretty sure there batteries are not original but if they are good, I am ok to go with them.
About health being displayed, I always have doubts since my current battery is replaced from a local shop and it shows health but always 100% and that is fake information as I know how bad my battery is.

Also I have seen that cashify is not offering battery replacement for my wife's IPhone X. Not sure of the reason.

Has anyone here got their mobile battery changed through cashify? I am planning to do so for my iPhone 6S. Price being mentioned is 1400 rupees.
Want to know from others how was their experience when getting it done from them.
For battery I will never trust anyone 3rd party seller like cashify coz most of them uses the chainese batteries which cost 5/600 and last 7/8 months, If you going to use the phone for another 2 years I would say get it replaced from Apple Authorized service centre only should cost 3k or so.

For pricing idea recently my cousin got his iPhone 7 plus battery replaced from Apple SC for 3.5k.

For battery I will never trust anyone 3rd party seller like cashify coz most of them uses the chainese batteries which cost 5/600 and last 7/8 months, If you going to use the phone for another 2 years I would say get it replaced from Apple Authorized service centre only should cost 3k or so.

For pricing idea recently my cousin got his iPhone 7 plus battery replaced from Apple SC for 3.5k.

Yes will be calling the apple authorized reseller near my home and ask them.

Back