Casio Edifice EF539 offer price 2999rs MRP 7999rs

veer_singh

Adept

Casio Edifice EF539 offer price 2999rs , MRP 7999rs

you can even redeem one valentine gift from ebay.in

# Use Code - WELOVEU001 for Gift - iBall 4GB Pendrive
# Use Code - WELOVEU002 for Gift - iBall Headset with Mic
# Use Code - WELOVEU003 for Gift - Belkin Spike Guard

eBay India: Casio Edifice EF539 Chrono Mens Watch Formula 1 Watch (item 280625897781 end time 18-Feb-2011 23:00:00 IST)

f1dx7s.jpg

This may be a fake as there was news of ebay flooded with fake casio watches. Even there is / was a thread on TE regarding the same.

however am going to order one for me and another for my brother , lets see how it turns

If its fake I can identify it and 20days ebay return policy can be used for the same :)

This is fake as seller offering 12 Months Dealers Warranty not 12 Months manufacture Warranty...so you can not get warranty from casio service center in India.

veer_singh said:
however am going to order one for me and another for my brother , lets see how it turns
If its fake I can identify it and 20days ebay return policy can be used for the same :)

read their return policy before commiting.

We accept returns if the item received by you is damaged or faulty.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and want to refund the item, we can allow it but will deduct total of 25% of the amount towards, Ebay, Courier and our effort involved charges

veer_singh said:

Dude dont go for this replica / first copy etc stuff.

@ blackbird : the image quality is different but I checked carefully and it looks same mate

@kingcupid : even some sellers are selling cellphones & cameras with dealer warranty , what do you think abt it ?

I was not rude in above lines :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok guys after your comments I have canceled buying the watch :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@proing : we can use ebay 20days return policy if you are not satisfied :) for full refund ...............

Absolutely no harm in buying this watch. it's bascially a grey market import. That's what he means when he provides a dealer warranty.

Besides, what minute indifferences do you speak of?

i contacted the seller and asked him whether they are original or 1st copy...he said they are 100% original casio.

i guess he must b bluffing.

The reason why I am stressing on it this time is because I got the EF539D delivered to me FROM ebay. For less then 2600 rupees guys.

This is fully believable. Wait:

THIS EXACT SAME ONE.

http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/it-brings-good-time-along-p-175801.html

IF anyone wants to see photos, Ill remove it and show it.

It's fully original and brand new and came in a highly authentic box with a casio warranty card and manual (in chinese, though)

ordered from ebay hk.

Excerpts from the email

Hi franksmehta,

You are the winning buyer for the item below. Thank you for your business!

Item title: CASIO EDIFICE Chronograph men Watch EF-539D-1A5 NEW

Web address: items - Get great deals on items on eBay.com!

Item number: 270635992691

Buyer User ID: franksmehta

Seller User ID: splendy

Your total is:

$50.59 per item

insurance

$0.00 Sales discounts (-) or charges (+)

$8.99 shipping/handling

-----

$59.58 = Total

no mate. i have an official casio warranty. in fact, i will take some photos. its PERFECTLY genuine.

PS: Chinese user manual for the chinese market brother. They might not be able to read english huh

Back