CDMA Phone - Droid 3 or Incredible 2!?

montsa007

Adept
Hello,

My uncle (aged 40 or so) uses CDMA phone (sim based) and asked me for some alternate phone model that uses sim card. (There are loads of models on ebay.com but most of them dont have a sim slot :|)

I looked on ebay.com and found Moto Droid 3 and HTC Incredible 2 were good phones which are world phones too (GSM + CDMA).

I am confused between the two as both run GB (very ancient OS) and seems D3 doesn't have a stable ICS build?

Can anyone suggest a cdma phone apart from the two with android that has a sim card provision (I don't mind buying from ebay.com, there are plenty of choices there)

Also which 1 is better from the above 2 if you can't suggest any other?

P.S. - Don't want the current Indian models (Galaxy Pop, Rap, Jazz and Hip Hop etc., their screen sizes are pretty useless, good for nothing)

His main uses will be mostly making calls, taking some pictures at times, his kids may be playing games and occasionally listening to music.

Buy incredible 2 as it's true world phone and you can use both gsm sim and CDMA sim at a time...
Get in contact with seller on rimweb,they have mint incredible 2 white for 11 k....

Buy incredible 2 as it's true world phone and you can use both gsm sim and CDMA sim at a time...
Get in contact with seller on rimweb,they have mint incredible 2 white for 11 k....

Lol, am getting the same phone for half the price :p, my only hitch is "How do I get a Reliance CDMA sim work on it", do I just enter an unlock code or I have to do some sort of talks with the reliance gallery people?

Getting more inclined towards I2 as it has an official ICS update (but has a single core processor) while Moto has dual core but shabby GB OS.

Back