Celeron 2.4 Ghz 533 Mhz + HIS 845 chipset mbd for 1.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon

Skilled
I am selling this on behalf of a friend.

As the title says there is a Celeron 2.4 Ghz ( 533 Mhz S478 ) which is about 3 years old without any warranty is in perfect working condition.

This is bundled with a HIS 845 series chipset motherboard which is just around 6 months old. So 2 and half years of manufacturers warranty remaining. :)

Selling both for 1.7k + shipping to anywhere in India.

Mumbai buyers prefered.

The processor was sparingly used and never overclocked.

I think it does, but I will check and tell you for sure. But I dont want to sell the parts separately since I will not be able to sell the processor later on then.

The motherboard still under warranty ?

Give details yaar.. Interested. can pick it up tommorow itself !!

[EDIT] I made a mistake with the price. My friend had told me to quote 1.7k which I had assumed was 1.5k + shipping. But he has told me that the price is 1.7k + shipping. Sorry for the misunderstanding caused.

^ No probs..

But answer my previous question yaar..

Is the mobo still under warranty ???

Let's make this fast buddy.. can close the deal tommorow !

Oh yeah, I thought I mentioned it in the first line. The mobo has 2 and a half years warranty remaining.

BF1983 said:
Oh yeah, I thought I mentioned it in the first line. The mobo has 2 and a half years warranty remaining.

Oh yes !! I didnt notice.. :S
And i never knew HIS offered 3 yrs warranty !!
Btw.. who handles HIS rma ?? Any ideas ?

DDR1 board with onboard gfx right ?? Please reply fast !
If yes.. and the combo wrks fine.. picking it up tommorow ! :)

Actually I added the 2 1/2 years warranty later !

Also I assumed HIS offered 3 years warranty, I am not sure and neither does my friend.

Yeah it has DDR1 and onboard graphics. My friend is still using it even now.

^ Well.. can u confirm if it does have 3 yrs warranty ??

Newayz.. it will still have around 6 months warranty right ??

And you have the bill na ?

Ill get back to you on the warranty. The bill is there all right. But Hanzy has already expressed interest in this before you, so I have to wait and see if he backs out.

BF1983 said:
Ill get back to you on the warranty. The bill is there all right. But Hanzy has already expressed interest in this before you, so I have to wait and see if he backs out.

Thanks for still holding on abt this , i will get back to u abt something firm by tomorrow afternoon for sure , thanks , ofcourse the other info like warranty n stuff will be a boon.....let me know abt it too...rest we can talk abt later....actually this is for a pal who wants to run only word / excel stuff so i got to get a conf. from him abt this asap.........

NP. Actually shabaz was ahead of you, but he hasn't reverted so far. But if he reverts before tomorrow, then I will have to give it to him.

Well Shabaz has met my friend and picked up the stuff. So I am closing this thread. Thanks to everybody who showed interest. And thanks to the mods and the people who run this forum for making this possible !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back