Charger and charger cable with PD or PPS for HP and Acer laptop and mobile phone

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello

Want to buy a good quality charger that can charge

Laptop
Mobile
Tablet
Etc

There are lots of options with mixed reviews
I have two laptop Acer with very tiny DC jack and HP with type c
Micromax, Vivo, poco mobile
Lenovo tablet

Suggest good charger

Following this thread. Even i am recently wondering about similar use case.

I think you should also mention the wattage requirement of the laptops.

I guess the GAN charges work well, but I have never used it. Also you will have to check how are the thermals of these charges on long run and the port converters for your lappy.

HP x360 65 watt type c
Acer aspire 5 90.4 watt with original barrel jack charger, but it support usb c PD

Android phone lots of with slow and fast charging option

looking for a good quality Charger with PD or PPS support
to charge Acer, HP, Leonov laptop and tablet and mobile

also need a good quality cable also ,

since many of forum member must have bought cable, charger etc please share your review for long term use thanks

I would not recommend a high power charger for mobile phones. I had two pixel phones blow up their motherboards due to some damaged pins and they got more power/voltage than they could handle.

I bought a Stuffcool 65W GaN charger in Jan 2023. I've used it to charge Samsungs, Pixels, a bunch of Acer and Lenovo laptops. Heck it even managed fine when connected to my Legion 5 Pro when not using the dGPU.

It gets very hot when pulling sustained 65w like when I use it with the Legion sometimes. Otherwise it's cool.

At the time of purchase, there were not many alternatives and certainly not at the price I got it for. Still working great.

Back