WTB Cheap old laptop for experimental use

Hi,
Looking for old laptop, nothing newer than 2nd gen Intel Core series. Pentium Quad Core CPUs also welcome. AMD also works (non-ryzen), at least 6-10 years old laptop.
Should do basic web browsing, online videos and Office apps. Linux support for wifi would be nice to have as I will probably use linux on it.

Location is Delhi, local deal (NCR region) preferred but not a must. Hit me up in DM.

Last edited:
I have a lenovo G500.
3rd gen i5-3230M. Few of the keys do not work, using a external USB keyboard for now.
Battery needs replacement.
I'm from Bangalore though, let me know.

Last edited:
I have a lenovo G500.
3rd gen i5-3230M. Few of the keys do not work, using a external USB keyboard for now.
Battery needs replacement.
I'm from Bangalore though, let me know.
Well looks like it needs some expenses to get it up and running properly. If it has any value to you, keep it.
I really need it to be portable completely so I can't manage on external keyboard. I'll reach out to you if you're still interested to get rid of it down the line.

Open to other offers.

Need laptop. PM me and also your budget.....i have many according to budget....4k-5k-6k....?
Also you can contact @dhoomkatu Whatever laptop you want,you will get it from him....

Last edited:
bump... still needed. 2nd-5th gen, DDR3 based laptop. Keyboard and display must be fine. Budget under 10-15K, also depends on config. Basic web browsing and portability needs only. 14" preferable but open to other sizes if weight below 2.2kg.

Last edited:
Back