FS: Desktops Cheap PC: Intel i5-4690K | Asus Z97 Deluxe with PCE-AC68 WiFi | 32 GB RAM | GPU 660Ti

terence_fdes

wizened Dinosaur
Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
  3. Cheque
Purchase Date
Mar 10, 2013
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Purchase date was from 2013-2017 and never RMAed
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Shifted to Intel 13th Gen. Purchase date was from 2013-2017 of the components on sale.
THE COMPLETE KIT ON OFFER – ONLY Rs 12500 - 10500
(Premium Components which have performed flawlessly & never been RMAed)
Intel i5-4690K (with stock cooler) on an ASUS Z97 Deluxe Motherboard and an ASUS advanced WiFi PCE-AC68 Card [SOLD]
ASUS GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II [SOLD]
G.Skill Ripjaws F3 2400C11D-16GXM DDR3-2400 CL11-13-13-31 PC3-19200 8GBx4 RAM [32GB]

INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS PRICING:
  • Intel i5-4690K with Mobo Asus Z97 Deluxe – Rs 5500 - Rs 5000 (including shipping)
  • ASUS GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II – Rs 1750 - SOLD
  • G.Skill Ripjaws F3 2400C11D-16GXM DDR3-2400 8GBx4 RAM [32GB] – Rs 6000 - Rs 5000 (including shipping)
  • ASUS WiFi: PCE-AC68 | 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter – Rs 850 - SOLD
My Assurance & Guarantee:
  • No component / part was over-clocked. Performs Flawlessly. Never RMAed
  • Standard 7 Day Testing or a Full Refund.
  • Will Ship to Anywhere in India
  • I am ready to assist buyer of the Complete Kit with any additional requirements (cables / screws / mounts - FREE of Charge)
  • For TEST REPORTS - Kindly Refer to this link
I am deeply overwhelmed at the QUICK responses to the above deal.
My Inbox is flooded with requests and I need time till this evening 8 pm - before we can conclude the deals
But
STILL LOOKING FOR A BUYER - FOR THE ENTIRE KIT.

I was pleasantly surprised at a TE fanboy - who specifically requested ONLY the ASUS WiFi - to build his Hackintosh (so this ITEM is out of the Complete Kit) and will be kept for him.

I am Glad to be here on TE since Feb 2011 and have made so many wonderful friends over these years.
SOLD & Ready (payment received) for Shipping to @Ad1maxxers
  • ASUS WiFi: PCE-AC68 | 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter – Rs 850 - SOLD
I pray and hope that this component would fill in the missing BLANK SPOT to the buyer - who wishes to assemble his Hackintosh. It was a pleasure to speak & deal even with a relative newbie on TE.
:)

Attachments

• 07C_02_AsusZ97_01.jpg
    07C_02_AsusZ97_01.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 07C_02_AsusZ97_02.jpg
    07C_02_AsusZ97_02.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 07C_04_RAM_01.jpg
    07C_04_RAM_01.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 07C_04_RAM_02.jpg
    07C_04_RAM_02.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 07C_01_Complete_Kit.jpg
    07C_01_Complete_Kit.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 189
  • 07C_05_WiFi_01.jpg
    07C_05_WiFi_01.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 07C_05_WiFi_02.jpg
    07C_05_WiFi_02.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 177
  • 07C_03_GTX660Ti_02.jpg
    07C_03_GTX660Ti_02.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 07C_03_GTX660Ti_01.jpg
    07C_03_GTX660Ti_01.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 07C_05_WiFi_03.jpg
    07C_05_WiFi_03.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
*BUMP*
THIS IS JUST A CLARIFICATION REQUEST FROM ME

My Inbox has been flooded with multiple interested buyers & I am willing to address ALL Querries - but actually LOST as I give my word to an interested TE Buyer and WILL HOLD ON to the product as a commitment - UNTIL the buyer may change their mind (which is absolutely cool).

CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME AGAIN - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE REMAINING COMPONENTS

Note:
  • ASUS WiFi: PCE-AC68 | 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter – Rs 850 + Shipping - SOLD to @Ad1maxxers & Shipped.
Note:
ASUS GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II – Rs 1750 is SOLD to @Willer from TE
Payment recd & ready for Shipping by tomorrow May 3rd - 2023

Had a wonderful conversation with him.

Last edited:
*BUMP*
THIS IS JUST A CLARIFICATION REQUEST FROM ME

My Inbox has been flooded with multiple interested buyers & I am willing to address ALL Querries - but actually LOST as I give my word to an interested TE Buyer and WILL HOLD ON to the product as a commitment - UNTIL the buyer may change their mind (which is absolutely cool).

CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME AGAIN - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE REMAINING COMPONENTS

Note:
  • ASUS WiFi: PCE-AC68 | 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter – Rs 850 + Shipping - SOLD to @Ad1maxxers & Shipped.
Note:
ASUS GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II – Rs 1750 is SOLD to @Willer from TE
Payment recd & ready for Shipping by tomorrow May 3rd - 2023

Had a wonderful conversation with him.
received and tested. feedback added.

*BUMP*

PRICE UPDATES ON REMAINING COMPONENTS (includes Shipping Charges)
  • Intel i5-4690K with Mobo Asus Z97 Deluxe – Rs 5000 [Note Box weight exceeds 2.2 kgs]
  • G.Skill Ripjaws F3 2400C11D-16GXM DDR3-2400 8GBx4 RAM [32 GB] – Rs 5000

*BUMP*
PRICE UPDATES ON REMAINING COMPONENTS (includes Shipping Charges) - if picked separately
  • Intel i5-4690K with Mobo Asus Z97 Deluxe – Rs 4500 [Note Box weight exceeds 2.2 kgs]
  • G.Skill Ripjaws F3 2400C11D-16GXM DDR3-2400 8GBx4 RAM [32 GB] – Rs 4000
COMBINED KIT PRICE OF THE ABOVE - Rs 8000 (includes Shipping)
Possible to sell 1 stick of ram?? If yes let me know the price please
Apologies as this is a 32GB ( 8 x 4 ram kit) - I can either offer it in 2 x 2 (16 GB) combination.
*BUMP*
PRICE UPDATES ON REMAINING COMPONENTS (includes Shipping Charges) - if picked separately
  • Intel i5-4690K with Mobo Asus Z97 Deluxe – Rs 4500 [Note Box weight exceeds 2.2 kgs]
  • G.Skill Ripjaws F3 2400C11D-16GXM DDR3-2400 8GBx4 RAM [32 GB] – Rs 4000
COMBINED KIT PRICE OF THE ABOVE - Rs 8000 (includes Shipping)

Apologies as this is a 32GB ( 8 x 4 ram kit) - I can either offer it in 2 x 2 (16 GB) combination.

ALL SOLD - THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

1. Asus Z97 Deluxe Motherboard sold to @tapankunu
2. 32GB Ram Kit - sold to @Willer

Payments received - Will be shipped by Monday May 15th 2023 vide DELHIVERY (booked already) from Mumbai to Delhi & Bhubhaneshwar

Thank you @TechEnclave for keeping this window open and enabling me to reach out to the TE fraternity with respect.

Last edited:
received the processor and motherboard yesterday. motherboard had some issues but i solved it myself. feeling like a genius :) thanks @terence_fdes for this nice deal. leaving feedback.
Wow it was great to deal with @tapankunu as he assembled the Intel i5-4690K with Mobo Asus Z97 Deluxe on his system. Initially he encountered problems with the "intel management engine interface" and we got into lengthy conversations yesterday (on phone and whatsapp) to resolve these issues...... which ultimately got down to updating the BIOS .... however this turned out to be not so easy (see below)

Note: The Asus Z97 Deluxe motherboard was released with 3 variants for (US, India/Asia & rest of the world) and I did not have the original box with me! So how to resolve ?

As it turned out I was amazed at @tapankunu 's ingenuity & skills - he used a Bios Flash Tool first and then later successfully updated the BIOS for the correct variant of the motherboard.
I also learned later that it's his personal interest to do R&D on different gens of motherboards - which I was really impressed.

Glad to have made another new friend on @TechEnclave and getting to know him personally.

Wow it was great to deal with @tapankunu as he assembled the Intel i5-4690K with Mobo Asus Z97 Deluxe on his system. Initially he encountered problems with the "intel management engine interface" and we got into lengthy conversations yesterday (on phone and whatsapp) to resolve these issues...... which ultimately got down to updating the BIOS .... however this turned out to be not so easy (see below)

Note: The Asus Z97 Deluxe motherboard was released with 3 variants for (US, India/Asia & rest of the world) and I did not have the original box with me! So how to resolve ?

As it turned out I was amazed at @tapankunu 's ingenuity & skills - he used a Bios Flash Tool first and then later successfully updated the BIOS for the correct variant of the motherboard.
I also learned later that it's his personal interest to do R&D on different gens of motherboards - which I was really impressed.

Glad to have made another new friend on @TechEnclave and getting to know him personally.
thanks again for the deal sir. experienced a new type of issue. never thought intel ME can affect a motherboard's working so badly. anyway solved it & learnt from it. @terence_fdes is a nice person & would glad to deal with him again.

thanks again for the deal sir. experienced a new type of issue. never thought intel ME can affect a motherboard's working so badly. anyway solved it & learnt from it. @terence_fdes is a nice person & would glad to deal with him again.
BIOS contains ME firmware.
ME firmware needs to be updated to support newer ME drivers by Intel. Some BIOS manufacturers do mention this in BIOS/driver updates. I remember Asus doing it.

Right you need matching BIOS and ME drivers. IME updates and corresponding updated ME driver come out together. If you are not updating BIOS to the latest version, you should install the older ME driver not the latest.

Right you need matching BIOS and ME drivers. IME updates and corresponding updated ME driver come out together. If you are not updating BIOS to the latest version, you should install the older ME driver not the latest.
Doesn't IME driver checks during install if it is compatible with the existing bios version?

that particular model z97 deluxe don't have separate ME driver mentioned in bios versions in asus website and after flashing to the latest stable bios also didn't solve the issue. so i took the bios chip out of the mb, erased it and wrote the latest bios in it solved the issue.
BIOS contains ME firmware.
ME firmware needs to be updated to support newer ME drivers by Intel. Some BIOS manufacturers do mention this in BIOS/driver updates. I remember Asus doing it.
that particular model z97 deluxe don't have separate ME driver mentioned in bios versions in asus website and after flashing to the latest stable bios also didn't solve the issue. so i took the bios chip out of the mb, erased it and wrote the latest bios in it solved the issue.

Back