WTB Cheap Ryzen combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a cheap (cheaper the better) Ryzen based combo. Even R3 1200 + A320 combo is okay. Max budget is 10k.

If someone is looking to offload their old AM4 motherboard, that is welcome too.

Bump.
Post automatically merged:

Bought a Ryzen 3 3100 + Gigabyte A320MA-M.2 from a local store.

Everything offered on the forum at reasonable prices is snagged by resellers it seems.

Anyway, cheers and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
You can score a320 mobo for 2.5k to 3k easily on olx and you can buy r5 1600 (6c 12t , if you are lucky enough you can get 8c 12t r5 1600).

R5 1600 for Rs8200 https://zoukart.com/product/amd-ryzen-5-1600/

I am in Nagpur, OLX here doesn't have similar choices as in bigger cities.

Also, R5 1600 for 8200 does seem like a good enough deal. But I wasnt aware of zoukart till now, and R5 3100 shouldn't be much far from performance wise from 1600, considering the architectural improvements.

Zoukart..
Lot of bad reviews, damaged item, late shipping.
As far as what I have seen on IBG group, the owner of zoukart is 100% gold.

He created his online shop fairly recently and he admitted that there were a few delays and bad packaging issues due to overload of orders, so he took down his website for a few days just to resolve all issues.

I have seen whenever his customers had issues he was fairly quick for repayment or exchange.

One guy i knew bought a cpu, it came with bent pins. Zoukart fraudsters refused to intervene or help the buyer. Why are we even discussing fraudkart here ? Even the FB grps are filled with scammer and scalpers
Are you talking about the guy who was using his mum's fb to post video of bent cpu pins?

Are you talking about the guy who was using his mum's fb to post video of bent cpu pins?
Not sure what you are talking about, zomi and his mofos removed me from that grp for questioning them. Bunch of shitty losers. Are you one of them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back