Cheap shipping options?

Slayer88

Adept
Hi All,

Can someone help me with a good courier service please? Delhivery was great but seems like thier site direct.delhivery.com is down for the last one month. All other services are too costly. I'm especially looking to ship small items.

Thanks in advance.

Aren't there a few startups now which pickup stuff directly from your home? I think bluedart used to offer this earlier, but it was very expensive.

I regularly use DTDC and DTDC+ [next day delivery] and never had issues with them. I pack them nicely and write "Plastic Box - Please Handle With Care" if I'm shipping something in a plastic box or fragile.

But if you're shipping anything over ₹5000, then don't compromise and go with Blue Dart.

I regularly use DTDC and DTDC+ [next day delivery] and never had issues with them. I pack them nicely and write "Plastic Box - Please Handle With Care" if I'm shipping something in a plastic box or fragile.

But if you're shipping anything over ₹5000, then don't compromise and go with Blue Dart.
Thanks for your reply. I feel DTDC can be pretty pricey here in Mumbai. Do they do home pick up?

Dont know about cheap as I ship something once a yr or two but its only via DTDC and its my first choice and second been Bluedart. Both delivers stuff in max 2-3- days at least to the places I want to.

Back