Monitors Cheap VESA mount for my LG 22" monitor

Sei

Skilled
I want to buy a cheap VESA mount for my monitor. The only necessity is that I should be able to tilt the monitor up and down since the visibility is quite poor from above and below.

What is the cheapest price I can get it for? Right-Left swivel is not really required.

This is my monitor

570228942.jpg

Here are the specs:

http://www.lge.com/us/computer-products/monitors/LG-lcd-monitor-W2252TQ.jsp

You can get cheap LCD mount at local hardware shops. The prices start from 500rs. Amarbir also has some cheap LCD mounts. Visit his site. BTW when and for how much u ourchased this monitor and howz the performance.

Sei said:
I want to buy a cheap VESA mount for my monitor. The only necessity is that I should be able to tilt the monitor up and down since the visibility is quite poor from above and below.

What is the cheapest price I can get it for? Right-Left swivel is not really required.

Here's one from ebay.

I bought mine from Santosh Kotia - Phone: Nine eight one nine zero one three zero four zero located at Vile Parle East, Mumbai. It cost me about 750/- way back. Should be cheaper now. It was identical to the ebay one in the link above. It is compatible with both 75x75 and 100x100 VESA.

It has both tilt and swivel but obviously the angles are limited by the fact that it occupies a small depth.

Anyone know where I can get it here in Pune? Can't seem to find even the basic mounts :(

PS: If I can find something like this, it would be great!

Sorry man, cheap is the key word here :p

3k is way over my budget at the moment. Thanks for replying though!

Back